Hello there ladies and gentlemen.
I have an exclusive for you today that I think you are all going to like very much because…
I’ve been privileged to have the opportunity to interview the extremely talented author Diana Strenka, who has just recently published her historical fiction novel “Blackbeard’s Daughter” on Amazon Kindle.
As a big fan of the pirate genre, I immediately jumped at the chance to find out more. Here is our interview in full.
Diana, it’s great to have you here. Let’s start with who are some of the authors in your genre and/or in general that inspire you?
My favorite historical fiction author is Carolyn Meyer. She’s written some fantastic stories about Anne Boleyn, Mary I, Catherine of Aragon, and others which are compelling and creative. I couldn’t put them down!
Tell us about the story and the characters. What happens to Margaret? What sort of story would you classify your book as covering – action, romance, thriller, etc.
My book includes a romantic aspect as well as the jaw-dropping, heart-pumping, thrilling action scenes. There is all the drama that you would expect during this time period. As the story begins, we learn some of Blackbeard’s history. He’s a free spirit who is, essentially, trapped in an upper-class lifestyle. Then, his life takes a dramatic turn, and he is able to live the life that he dreams of having. He escorts his family across the wide-open sea, and this is where Margaret’s life really unfolds. Her life is almost snuffed out aboard the ship. But once she lands, things do not get easier for her. Her first danger is to escape the bloodshed of a war between the different peoples living in North Carolina. Margaret flees for safety, but finds herself back in the thick of it, as she is held for ransom and left for dead. Blackbeard retreats to the sea to escape the pains and weariness of early eighteenth-century life. Margaret decides to jump aboard the pirate’s ship and accompany her father on the greatest adventure she has ever known.
What sort of research did you do to write this book?
This is a new era for me to write about and really explore in depth. I did extensive research on the last three years of Blackbeard’s life, as well as the hazy details we can understand about the real man behind the myth. For instance, he was aristocratic and educated. Using that information, I inferred that he was likely married, as marriages were seen as advantageous for both parties at that time. I also looked up the different medical procedures of the era, and the different types of clothing that they wore to stay as accurate as possible. I looked up pictures of the Queen Anne’s Revenge, and I carefully considered what it may be like inside.
If your novel were being made into a movie, whom would you pick to play the lead roles?
Colin Farrell — Blackbeard
Kate Winslet — Eleanor
Scarlett Johansson — Esther
Olivia Wilde — Margaret
Henry Cavill — Robert Fox
Do you tend to outline books ahead of time or are you more a seat of the pants variety of writer?
I am typically one of the seat-of-the-pants variety. I enjoy discovering the book alongside the reader, and having it unfold. For me, the book and myself are never separate. I am experiencing life as the lead character, and as such, I become intertwined in the very plot of this novel. Though, I am currently working on a sci-fi dystopian thriller, which is requiring me to outline the world I have created. I am loving every minute of it!
Why do you write? What inspired you to become a writer?
Writing has always been more comfortable and natural for me than speech. My earliest adventure as a writer was when I was eight years old, and I wrote The Missing Diamond Necklace. Carmen Sandiego was huge was when I was a child, so it incorporated aspects of the series. My third-grade teacher loved it, and gushed about how great it was. It was a memory I’ll never forget. Now, though, my motivations have changed. I enjoy writing so that I can experience things that I may not do otherwise. If I want to live on a pirate ship, I can do that! There is absolutely no limit to where I can go or what I can do. I just hope and wish that my books bring my reader as much enjoyment as they brought me.
What keeps you motivated during creative slumps? How do you deal with Writers Block?
I usually just go with the flow when I am feeling a sense of Writers Block. I think we as writers – well, as people, really — need a break. If I am not feeling writing at that moment, i may just need to cuddle with my cat or take a walk around the neighborhood. Then, I can go back to writing refreshed and reinvigorated. I especially feel this way right after a very dramatic scene, when I need to decompress and process what happened.
How do you spend your free time when you are not writing?
I have a precious one-year-old cat named Moe, who is very spoiled! I love to spend time with him. I am very close with my family as well, so any time I can talk to them means so much to me. And of course, there’s always Netflix! My favorite shows are Tudors and House Hunters.
Tell us more about your upcoming projects. Are you working on any sequels or considering tackling any other genres?
I am currently working on the sequel for Blackbeard’s Daughter, entitled: Searching for Blackbeard’s Treasure. Margaret and Robert have decided to move out of Bath, and leave behind the painful memories of the past. However, they soon find themselves entangled in a new threat as their treasure is discovered and stolen from them. I am also working on a dystopian sci-fi thriller that takes place as the main character, Scarlet, is sent into a mysterious place of exile and finds herself battling for her life among aliens, robots, and humans.
Finally, are there any nuggets of wisdom that you can impart to other aspiring writers?
I would encourage all writers to keep perfecting your craft and never be afraid to go after your dreams.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and a Master’s Degree in Education. I have authored and self-published several short stories on Smashwords and Amazon. Some titles include Tudor: House of Thorns and Rescuing the Titanic. I have also published several nonfiction articles for HubPages on medieval and renaissance historical figures. Feel free to click on the link below to access all 10 articles.
This is me inside the Governor’s Palace in Williamsburg, Virginia!
If you wish for a complementary copy of Blackbeard’s Daughter in exchange for an honest review, please do not hesitate to contact me on Facebook. Thank you, and have a very blessed day!
Hubpages Link: http://hubpages.com/@trixieshi
Facebook Author’s Page: http://www.facebook.com/booksaregifts
Facebook Personal Page: http://www.facebook.com/dstrenka
Twitter Personal Page: http://www.twitter.com/booksaregifts
Smashwords Page: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/dstrenka
Buy Blackbeards’s Daughter here on Amazon:-
Blackbeard’s Daughter (Amazon Kindle)
Once again, I would like to thank Diana for participating in this interview and her wonderfully detailed answers to the questions that I posed to her. Her responses have made me even more interested in her books and I sincerely look forward to reading the sequel when she completes it.
If you too would like to be interviewed on my blog at TooFullToWrite and you have a book or a series of books that you would like us to chat about then fill out the Contact Me form here with your details and we can arrange a future interview slot.
Finally, since the theme of this particular interview is Pirates, why not take a look at some other blog posts by my colleagues inspired by The Daily Post themes of Voyage and Island? Check out the articles below me hearties – yo ho ho!
1. shame – An old wander
2. Voyage – rupalislale
3. Sacrificial Chain Breaker – VOYAGE
4. Queen of a Full House – Voyage
5. The Voyageur – Little April Shower
6. debooWORKS – Voyage Unplanned
7. June 26 Challenge – ladyleemanila
8. The Voyage Eternal – mySestina
9. Flossing = life lessons – Livin that nerd life
10. Don’t Deprive: Help You and Others Thrive. How To Tips
11. Vexing Point – Voyage
12. Happy Journey to you! – lifebeckons
13. Touring your own city – When I Thought I was Fat…
14. Third Time Lucky! – Daily prompt – Voyage
15. Voyage to Atlantis (Short Story) – stephentotheplate
16. On Voyages – Honey.Edged.Razor
17. Vovage to Atlantis Part I – stephentotheplate
18. Where there’s a wheel, there’s a way – Tall ship sailing with the Jubilee Sailing Trust
19. theblackwallblog – Meet/Greet Challenge subject-Life is A Choice
20. Footsteps of A Traveler – atrangizindagieksafar
21. Voyage – disue
22. A Sunken Thought – I’m Lost!
23. Voyage – Scott’s website
24. Le Fool – Christian sacrifice and mental illness
25. Love Endures Always – The Tattoo
26. Joes-Fotowelten – Voyage
27. Oh and this…. – Just me and us blog
28. A Momma’s View – Voyage
29. somawrites – a new dawn
30. Voyage – Inner Whispers
31. The Moroccan Voyage – Blue Loft
32. charlesewaugh – Spanish Voyage Summary
33. Passage Notes: The Whitsundays To Cooktown
34. kStan(ly) kSays – a kangaroo won the lottery
35. Voyage – jheart2hearty
36. The Daily Post – Progressing into Solitude – Awe Dysfunctional Prophecy
37. Are You Packing A Extra FTC? – Apparently I’m Funny
38. theblackwallblog – Jump Off the Worry Train
39. Anton’s Ideas – THE VOYAGE OUT
40. Sailing into the Unknown – The Inkwell
41. Eden of Knowledge – Voyage
42. Giggles & Tales – Voyage – The Daily Prompt!
43. Purposive Writer – Von Voyage
44. Tunnel of Light – True_George
45. Sure Scribbles – The Voyage of Life.
46. [Poetry] The Worst Voyage of Saving Soul – Let Me Stay Among The Stars
47. The Train – Depression is a Trip
48. Here’s what discomfort can do for you – Bamboo Post
49. Kayak – Depression is a Trip
50. websaladbar – Today’s Prompt – Voyage
51. Margret’s Life Journey! – My next trip
52. LSD – Depression is a trip
53. Avid Thinker – Stepping Off the Harbor of Safety
54. The final voyage of the Red Dwarf – guavarilla
55. Our Voyage – Blog of Hammad Rais
56. Rains 008 – pins & ashes
57. Antarctica – Depression is a Trip
58. Here I am !! – Voyage
59. themomfred – 2. Aw Shucks a Voyage
60. GodsGrace – The Voyage
61. Voyage – Words in verse…..
62. Voyage of self discovery – Samsara
63. Bad Luck Day – My Wandering Heart
64. I Will Go Down with this Ship. – Karuchan
65. Dreams Without Traveling – A lot from Lydia
66. Annette’s place – Daily prompt/voyage/6/24/2016
67. Gone forever – Miss Gret
68. Voyage – StrangeLander2015
69. simplywithin – My Voyage
70. The Only Voyage – Shelby’s Starlit Crossing
71. Miss Bones – A voyage over expectations
72. Long Distance Driving… – Home Sweet Home
73. recovery to wellness – Voyage of #RecoveryHome
74. LINES of SHADEAU – Voyage Me
75. Voyage – WORDS from SONOBE
76. Ocean Voyage Cruise – Roaming Urban Gypsy
77. bookyglover – Self Discovery
78. Read and Write Here – Summer Reading List
79. Writing Web – Daily Prompt – Voyage
80. Awakening: – Stokespeare
81. coldhandswarmheartsblog – Our voyage with a Princess
82. Bon Voyage! – WazirNama
83. San Bellamino! – writealineblog
84. Voyage of a letter – world4womencom
85. Weary Traveler – StuffHollySees
86. The Good Feminist – Letting go
87. Journey Within A Journey.. – caffeinetoyourdecaf
88. Bon Voyage – anatomyofeverything
89. Voyage – Caillen James –Author
90. Fluffy Pool – Voyage
91. The Sleeping Reading Beauty ~ book reviews – ~ this be the verse ~
92. A voyage to success – The Daily Post’s Daily Prompt – tech7533
93. Accessorize With Me: You Are What You Wear – ONE MORE SHOT PLEASE
94. Discover: Through An Empty Door – Mac’s World
95. Neighborhood Voyages – Pocket Mending
96. Daydreaming – Onto My Next 40 Years
97. World’s Okayest Mormon – A Long Journey
98. Voyage, voyage – El blog de Fabio
99. Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored – A Writer’s Voyages
100. Voyage of time – Mr.Brb_blog
101. Willow’s Corner – One week down…
102. According To Greta – Is Your Relationship Toxic? Take Our Quiz…
103. An Open Letter – “Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls”
104. Le Drake Noir – Inspiring blue
105. The happy Quitter! – The Heart of a Gypsy and the Soul of a Sailor
106. Common Pursuit – A Liminal Voyage
107. cm writes – The Nightmare Voyage Would it End?
108. The wind is high, but the pressure’s off – You light up my night like the rising moon
109. Voyage – Nice Day For a Walk
110. Sailing to the unknown – thepoeticturk
111. A voyage of the mind – Knee High by 4th of July
112. voyage ⋆ Obsolete Childhood
113. My Little World – Fantastic Voyage!
114. Starfall – All the Way
115. Jaded Psychodelicide – Take Me Away!
116. Voyage Inward – Preparing for the Journey to Self-Healing – Author Tony Damian, RMT, CMT on Self-Healing
117. Thousand Island… I have to go back! – TravelmyStories
118. Travelingaddress – Juillet en vélo
119. Wyrdwend – TO PORT OUR HOME, TO STARBOARD STILL UNKNOWN
120. Your Nibbled News (c) 2016 – Voyage of discovery and sharing space
121. Canterbury Convert – Life Is A Voyage
122. Musings of a Random Mind – a tripped event
123. Lost At Sea – farrahstyles
124. Living Out Loud – VOYAGE
125. Tomb Raider: The Ten Thousand Immortals by Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent – Parabatai Reviews
126. A voyage into silence – Writing belly
127. Zombie Flamingos – Sightseeing and Supper
128. Voyage – wordsareallihavesite
129. MAYBE NOT AS SOON AS YOU WANT, BUT I PROMISE I WILL GET THERE – IN VINO ET BERSABEE VERITAS
130. DEAN KEALY – Daily Sketch: Voyage
131. verbalising – Voyage
132. A different kind of voyage. – clumsyandsilly
133. The voyage of Voyager – Geek Ergo Sum
134. Mainline_Matter – Cool Bicycle Voyageurs
135. The Gad About Town – Now, and Then, Voyager
136. lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – Now, Voyager
137. Do Not Voyage Blindly – Know Your Mission Then Set Your Course
138. somawrites – Ascend
139. Voyage of Life – Meg’s Magical Musings
140. waterlooseneca – The Sultana. The beautiful ship. Sailing on the…great blue wet thing.
141. debooWORKS – Ferry
142. Artistic doors of the high Himalayas – Hi India
143. Voyage – Jane Dougherty Writes
144. NAMASTE. – The Teen’s Digest
145. Impromptu Promptlings – Am I ready for the open sea?
146. Pretty Happy – Shout Your Strong
147. Sure Scribbles – Bon Voyage!
148. Awl and Scribe – Voyage
149. The Girl With Sparkles In Her Eyes >_< – Why You Shouldn’t Eat Foods That Have Their Own TV Commercial
150. Personal Growth – AnneLee’s Blog
151. Cast your nets – Discover the Lexeme
152. Thurday’s Child: Voyage – Chronicles of an Orange-Haired Woman!
153. new2writing – Saying Goodbye
154. Not-So-Bon-Voyage – Just Writing!
155. Voyage – Simply Inspire . Space
156. THE ICONOPHILE – Through the Windoor
157. Voyage #TheDailyPost – Of Glass & Paper
158. Final Voyage – Dutch goes the Photo!
159. Folded Space- A Flash Fiction
160. Jacki Kellum Juxtapositions: Read My Mind – I Travel On My Memories and with My Past
161. Voyage to Hellnar – I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
162. Folded Space- A Flash Fiction
163. Travel Much? – Britain, what did you just do?
164. Relax – Fewer cakes next time..
165. Coloring Outside the Lines
166. Save, Eat, Travel, and Enjoy! – life’s journey
167. La Tour Abolie – The times they may be a changing (1)
168. Prompt: Voyage – LMTP Journey
169. #writephoto: The Door – Jane Dougherty Writes
170. VOYAGE – crystalessence1
171. fssther – Brain in a Jar
172. We’ve Done What Was Asked – HemmingPlay
173. Straddling the Wind – HemmingPlay
174. My Daydream Voyage – Writings from the Heart
175. Florence – zorazebic
176. Glimpses Of Srinagar…(India) – curiousitygotmecom
177. Haiku: Marriage Of The Sun And Moon – whippetwisdom.com
178. What is Love? – Eloraquence
179. Martha L Shaw – JOURNEY OF THE FAITHFUL
180. So Britain, we’re on a voyage. – Life as Nan
181. Between Here and Gone – HemmingPlay
182. Dee Travels – Voyage
183. debooWORKS – Voyage Unplanned
184. I don’t know what’s happening- Empty voyage – rakhioverhere
185. Hot White Snow – Saltwater Loser
186. Voyage – The Daily Post – D.B. Mauldin
187. The Week I Said “Yes” – Unlearning
188. another quiet muse – Voyage…
189. If You Cared – Desertedroad
190. Designer Sophisticate – Bali H’ai.
191. Bon Voyage – Mistakes and Adventures
192. NAMASTE. – Taiwan
193. Red’s Wrap – The Deconstruction and Reconstruction of a Woman’s Ego
194. i set off on a voyage – Singledust
195. Science Traveler – Being Inside the Fish Bowl of St. Barts (aka, We All Live in a Yellow Submarine)
196. Brexit: Britain’s Big Break – Get Lost!
197. Beth Byrnes – Summer Like it Hot
1. Island – Raincoastgirlpdx
2. Love Our Islands, Save Our Seabirds – Karen Thorburn Photography
3. The A-Z of the Scottish Islands – Karen Thorburn Photography
4. Daily Post One Word Prompt – Island – A Writer’s Life
5. Sandmanjazz – Awakening
6. Layers – Pleasure
7. Faithmillie – I’m an island
8. Iamabloggertoo – Creepy Island Adventure
9. shame – A Southern wedding: part 1
10. shame – A Southern wedding: part 2
11. Poem for July’s First 8 Days of Daily Prompt – Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored
12. Hundred Islands – Daily Prompt – ladyleemanila
13. An Island Magical – mySestina
14. My Mixed Blog – Hermit Island
15. artifiswords – ISLAND
16. A Texan’s View of Upstate New York – Going to the Island
17. A Little Island of Quiet… – fit2fatforme
18. A Walk to Remember: Princes’ Island – ….ISTANBUL OH ISTANBUL….
19. MINDING MY P’S WITH Q – Place – Opposites in Island Joy
20. Island of Midlife – newlifeduringmidlife
21. Island Getaway – JulianneB
22. A Thousand & One of Them – citse
23. Mainline_Matter – Musical Island
24. Serenity – Little Miss Understood
25. Island – Introverted n’ Proud
26. Success Inspirer’s World – Our Island of peace
27. What would you take to an abandoned island? – carolandsite
28. recovery to wellness – Quick Post
29. Common Pursuit – La Isla Bonita
30. America the Beautiful – Restless Boundaries
31. Father Daughter Canping – Emily’s Table of Contents
32. simplywithin – But This Woman Is… Island/Autonomy
33. For Hope – I Rhyme Without Reason
34. As I See Things – A Slice of Paradise
35. Bridging the islands – Ms Skyfall
36. It’s My Life – The Chaos Within
37. Dream island – Angel or Devil?
38. lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – Rope Ladder
39. theblackwallblog – We’ll Cross That Bridge…
40. Man is an island – Sanch Writes
41. islands in the sun – guavarilla
42. somawrites – introspection
43. Bucket List – Get Lost!
44. My Journey to Find Me – Islands and Sand Castles
45. Love Endures Always – My Paradise
46. San Bellamino! – writealineblog
47. Rachel/Bea – island.
48. Telling Stories – Of Islands and Paradise
49. The peninsula of meaning – Diaryoffantasticdiscoveries
50. Daily Prompt- island
51. cm writes – Island of Tears
52. The Island – Abi&Stella
53. Raza Island – Karuchan
54. Island – Inside The Writer’s Closet
55. No Man Is An Island – True_George
56. Intones of Redemptive Harmonies – atrangizindagieksafar
57. Purposive Writer – An Island No More
58. Isolated Conversation – Nichelle Lei
59. Island – disue
60. websaladbar – Pit Bulls Dilemma
61. Island – floatingstories
62. Island – Allison’s Written Words
63. loveletterstoaghost – Islands
64. Island – wordsareallihavesite
65. Island – WORDS from SONOBE
66. Jibber Jabber with Sue – July 4th Weekend on the Big Island (Turtle Sighting Within:-)
67. Daily Post Island – The Right Word Makes All The Difference
68. Petra Omoregie Caroline – Five quotes for you when you feel lonely even when you have a partner
69. Island – z a y n e e a . n e t
70. Everything has a Context… – Eagle’s Wing Ministries
71. Sacrificial Chain Breaker – ISLAND
72. coldhandswarmheartsblog – “No one is an island”
73. inspiration in progress – Island (Humorous Fiction) – Daily Post
74. Someday – Grey Princess
75. Danielle Ashley Photography Blog – Daily Word Prompt – Island
76. This is Another Story – What’s in a Name?
77. LINES of SHADEAU – My Island
78. Positive Ponders – NAMI -The Man Made Island with Nature at its best
79. Eden of Knowledge – Nubian Village in Aswan Islands
80. another quiet muse – Island… Family
81. A Life In A Day – The Legend Islands
82. Frightening Island – introverted activist blog
83. ‘Island’ – lucky dog diary
84. powerofmovies – Power of Nim’s Island (2008)
85. Islands – The Inkwell
86. Writing Web – Daily Prompt – Island
87. Daily prompt – Island
88. Fluffy Pool – I am an Island
89. Island – The Daily Prompt – jwdwrites
90. No Man is an Island – JOY-FULL HAPPENINGS
91. Living Out Loud – ISLAND
92. kStan(ly) kSays – i wouldn’t advertise it
93. Island –A Pre-Published Indie Author
94. livelifeloveliving – St Michael’s Mount
95. Tiny people Islands – Living Life
96. Island – Image & Word
97. An Island In The Ocean – rupalislale
98. Serendipitousbloom.com – Childhood Vacations on Hatteras Island
99. Island – Ripples N Reflections
100. Zombie Flamingos – A little randomness from yesterday
101. island. – lemonadeletter
102. Willow’s Corner – I grew up on an island
103. Lost and Insecure – hashtagtrustyourinstincts
104. Digital Zen – ‘Lost’ – my thoughts so far
105. Rafiki’s Lesson – From Sand to Gemstones
106. Island Trip – WAYFARER
107. Original-Dante – Pathways.
108. Joes-Fotowelten – Island in the North / Insel im Norden
109. SERENDIPITY – THE ISLANDS OF MY LIFE
110. My island, my purpose – Vinni’s Vault
111. To Wear A Rainbow – mind…haiku
112. E. Denise Billups – Island
113. Some Enchanted Evening – Meg’s Magical Musings
114. A Peninsula – A lot from Lydia
115. Island: Beginning of Doodle Diary – Eloraquence
116. The Failing Buddhist – Castaway On An Island of Memories
117. LOVE TALK – Island
118. chasingthereddot – Sight of the Island
119. Sunken Thought – Floating Along
120. The Island|Daily Prompt – Catherine’s Blog
121. Prompt for the Day: “Island” – Saint P. Blogging
122. Archipelago – StrangeLander2015
124. Prompt for the Day: “Island” – saintpblogging BlogJob site
125. Prompt for the Day: “Island” – Saint P. Blogging
126. Manhattan – Inner Whispers
127. The island of gold! – maybeiamsure
128. Sidenotes and Soliloquies – Hoarding
129. Delicate Little Thang and Buffalo Gal – The Lake Isle of Innisfree and Me
130. Razan Masri – Photo of the Day – Island
131. The Sleeping Reading Beauty ~ book reviews – Of Sky and Human Foolishness
132. Simply Marquessa – Isle Be There – #DailyPost #WordPress #dailyprompt
133. I wish I was on an island… – Franky tells it like it is
134. Your Nibbled News (c) 2016 – One island of solitude and relaxation
135. La Tour Abolie – Mint, Nettles, Damsons
136. Island Talk – ideas and culture
137. Dee Travels – No Man is an Island
138. Like the Lamp – How to Overcome Total Embarrassment
139. A Reflection… – It Is Still Real
140. Riley Central – The Damien Riley Podcast: S02 E02 – ‘Why I Have a Million Blogs?’
141. Peace comes dropping slow – Scattered Showers in a Clear Sky
142. I’m not an island – Geek Ergo Sum
143. I Am a Rock – Views From Around the Corner
144. Jacki Kellum Juxtapositions: Read My Mind – Thoughts on Growing Old, Alone
145. An Island Soul – somerberry
146. polyglot for life – 6 arguments that will convince you that living on a lonely island wouldn’t be all that bad
147. Queen of a Full House – Island
148. Light & life – Sunny, Semi-Serene September
149. Stranded… – clumsyandsilly
150. tornin2’s Blog – My Calming Island
151. Isolation Island; a Political Haiku – Daniel Amatiello
152. Third Time Lucky! – The island of Hydra
153. Island Dance – Dreamer’s Paradise
154. deeplysaudade – Happiness
155. Giggles & Tales – Island – The Daily Prompt!
156. A King’s Heart – farrahstyles
157. MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO – Island
158. kStan(ly) kSays – buses with celebrity
159. The Gad About Town – On an Island
160. ATG Successful Living – How to Have a Sound Mind
161. Far Away Places – My Garden Bio-Diversity
162. Island: Word Prompt Response – KimKnight_Author
163. HarlemATL Inner City Blues – An Island Storm of Short Cuts
164. HarlemATL Inner City Blues – A Boy & His Island
165. The Cat Chronicles – Daily Feline Prompt: The Feline island
166. charlesewaugh – Puerto Rico
167. Island hopping ⋆ Obsolete Childhood
168. Tales of a slightly stressed Mother! – Entire of itself (Island -Daily prompt).
169. Island – My Garden Bio-Diversity
170. kristinakoti – Building IShull
171. Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss – The Islands in my life
172. Growing Toward the Sun – The Biggest Fight We Ever Had
173. No Man is an Iceland – Where’s the Windmill?
174. Microfiction: Invasion – Jane Dougherty Writes
175. Island In the Sky – Fantasy Raconteur
176. Don’t Click if you Want Stupid – Life of Mon
177. kStan(ly) kSays – the artist unrequited
178. Seeking Solitude – My Second Act, Scene One
179. A Piece of Midnight – Wild animals belong in the wild
180. Clock Clicking Ten – littleflamesblog
181. Designer Sophisticate – Bali H’ai (again!)
182. Barryjack’s Place – You Can Do That?
183. devildollmusings – Just Like Living In Paradise
184. Islands in the Sun – SUCCESS STRATEGIES
185. If the Thunder roars, growl back. – mdblogweb
186. Island Illusion – That’s My Philosophy
187. My Island Paradise – Uma’s life and thoughts
188. Vexing Point – Island
189. Memoirs of a Reaper – zorazebic
190. Our paradise – Lovelyricism
191. an Island Magical – mySestina
192. Pure Religion – Just Writing!
193. Science Traveler – The Thundering Wet Dry Tortugas
194. Hot White Snow – Tenerife from the Snow
195. Travel Much? – Welcoming the sunset back
196. Travel Much? – Tokyo much? Odaiba and Tokyo Bay
197. Travel Much? – Iceland much? (brief history)
198. Travel Much? – I Love NY – Castle Clinton, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
199. Island – The Daily Post – D.B. Mauldin
200. Daily Post – Progressing into Solitude – Shipwreck Island
201. Island – firelight
202. Videos Herbalife nutrition advice from Susan Bowerman – Theo Herbots Onafhankelijk Herbalife Distributeur
203. 83 Unsung Heroes – The Logistics Of A Mermaid’s Make-Up
204. Island #TheDailyPost #BerlinDiary, July 3 – Of Glass & Paper
205. Passion through Poetry – Moving Worlds
206. Lantern Words – God’s My Island
18 thoughts on “Author Interview – Diana Strenka – Blackbeard’s Daughter”
Och le coolest! And oh yes Colin for Blackbeard! 😍
Lol thanks for the comment 🙂 And yeah, Colin would be bloody brilliant in the role 😉
Thank you! 😉 xoxoM
You’re welcome Margarita. Thanks for checking out the interview and a pleasure to showcase your piece 🙂
Thank you for including my post in your link backs 🙂
You’re very welcome Julianne. Thank you for checking out the interview and a pleasure to be linking to your work 🙂
Thankyou so much for including my story in your link backs ! I do hope to drop in and read the posts on your blog too whenever I can 🙂
You’re very welcome Shilpa. Appreciate you leaving the comment and a real pleasure to be sharing your story alongside this interview 🙂
I am always so grateful when I am included in your lists… Thank you for taking the time to notice….
Have a grand day!!
Kind Regards and feeling grateful – K
My pleasure K. Thank you for checking out the interview and sincerely my pleasure for the opportunity to share your work 🙂
Great interview and thanks again for including me in your list.
Appreciate you reading the interview Susanna. Happy to share your work, it is an honour, a priviledge and a pleasure 🙂
Thank you so much for including my post in the link. 🙂
You’re welcome Vidushi, appreciate you taking the time to comment and check out my blog 🙂
My pleasure Kacy – thank you for checking out my blog too 🙂
Many thanks for the link back to my Islands Article – feel free to drop into the Inkwell at any time. BK