Hey there everyone, fantastic to have you all here again.
I have a treat for you all in the form of a very funny and engaging lady today in the Author Interview series, as she regales us with both tales and inspirations from her novels.
May I introduce you all to author Eve Rabi and her Romantic Crime and Suspense thriller escapades as she takes us on a very colourful, enlightening and fun journey through them all.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the interview.
Hi there Eve, thank you for being our guest here today to chat about your romantic crime and suspense novels, along with your inspirations as a writer.
It’s an absolute pleasure to be here, David. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to grace your lovely blog.
Let’s start with your novels themselves. You have now racked up an impressive 26 of them! Please tell us more about them briefly, along with which ones are part of a connected series (if any) and the themes that they cover.
Just about all my books have sequels, with the exception of Betrayed – If leaving your marriage was not an option, would you cheat?
My books are crime & suspense thrillers with an element of romance. They are fast-paced, gripping, yet peppered with humor. Nothing is out of bounds for me. I love that about my craft – in a world of political correctness, I can be as politically incorrect as I need to be.
My book with the biggest downloads, Payback – Sometimes karma takes so friggin’ long, you have to lend her a hand, has more than 1500 five-star reviews on Amazon alone. It’s a thriller along the lines of Sleeping with the Enemy and it’s currently free.
I was inspired by a real-life situation. I was once asked to render assistance to an immigrant with a baby and with no family around. Her vindictive husband had her jailed for assault. That’s right, this frail, 90-pound mother was supposed to have slapped him. A trumped-up charge, of course.
I was so outraged by his actions, that I sent my husband (who was 6.4, about 200 pounds and with dreadlocks) to visit him, with instructions to kick the crap out of this S.O.B. I told him to make sure it hurt. (I also told him to bring me his heart, but let’s keep that between us, okay?)
My husband didn’t have to – the coward needed a change of pants when my scary-looking husband showed up on his doorstep. (As for the heart – my husband refused point blank to get it for me. We quarrelled about it, I’ll have you know.)
Anyway, long story cut short – I eventually wrote a short story based loosely on this situation. I didn’t expect it to be so popular. When readers asked about a sequel, I sat down to write one. That lead to six more books in the Girl on Fire Series. Two more in this series are scheduled to be released this year.
What is it about the crime and suspense genre that you enjoy the most and inspires you to write all of your stories? Have you always been a big fan of the genre growing up?
Yes, I grew up reading (well, I’ve never really grown up and I hope I never do) Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham, Robin Cook and Jeffery Archer. I’m a former nurse, so I set out to write a medical thriller. However, I couldn’t stand the blood and gore associated with medical thrillers (yeah, crazy, I know, considering I was a registered nurse for years. I’m deeply embarrassed to admit it). So, I switched to suspense, murder (with very little blood) and…revenge! Big revenge. Huge.
I have a strong sense of justice and I love to see the bad guy gets his comeuppance. As a writer, boy do I make sure he does.
My stories are all different, and as one reader puts it: “I never know what I’m going to get when I pick up an Eve Rabi book. I just know I can expect to pull an all-nighter.”
Growing up, I was an avaricious reader, reading between 3 to 5 books a week. Even during lectures and exams, I devoured books.
If any of your novels were to be made into films (or even a TV series), who would you cast in the lead roles?
Well, I think Jennifer Lawrence would make a great Scarlett in The Other Woman – A betrayed wife refuses to turn the other cheek and takes on the mistress. It results in an epic and scandalous collision.
I’ve seen Jennifer’s performance in American Hustle, and based on that, I think she’d be great as the mistress (psychopathic). Jennifer’s versatility in movie roles, in my opinion, makes her the next Meryl Streep. (FYI, I do not believe that Meryl is overrated.)
I believe that Isla Fisher would be great as the polar-fleece-sneaker-wearing wife, who when betrayed, turns the tables on the husband and mistress and becomes the deliciously dangerous and seductive other woman.
I think Channing Tatum would be great as Ritchie, a surveillance expert and a former member of SWAT. Like Channing, he too loves to dance.
What do you find the most difficult thing about writing? And what do you find the easiest?
Most difficult: Finding time to write. I have two lazy children, three cats who are always hungry and take turns to slump over my keyboard, and a Pomeranian who failed obedience school. Nuff said?
Also, I hate housework. I think it’s just crazy to have to continuously load and unload the friggin’ dishwasher. As Joan Rivers (God bless her soul) said, “I hate housework. You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.”
I do have help, I must confess. However, I still have to do my bit to prevent Department of Correctional Services taking away my children and sending me to prison for neglect. Although I have to say, prison might not be such a bad idea, considering how much time I would have to write while incarcerated. When I am released, I will emerge with ten books or more, I imagine. Unless I’m shanked by some crazy inmate. Then I will probably emerge with about five. Or none, if I happen to die from loss of blood or something. You get what I’m saying?
Easiest thing about writing: When I sit at my keyboard, the ideas just flow. I cannot stop them. That’s the beauty part of my writing.
Who are some of the authors and historical figures that inspire you?
What? I’m serious. I loved all the Noddy and Big Ears books.
Seriously, I was into John Grisham, Jeffery Archer and Sydney Sheldon. These days I also enjoy Gillian Flynn. She’s funny and witty, so I like her style. Oh, and Marian Keyes. She’s funny too.
I am inspired by Madonna. I think she has guts. I also like the fact that she has a philanthropic nature (building schools). I would love to go clubbing with her. She’d be great fun, I’m sure.
Michele Obama is an amazing, intelligent woman. I so admire her. But I wouldn’t go clubbing with her.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler would be great to go on holiday with. Together they are hilarious.
What sort of research do you do to write your books?
Oh, I do a ton of research. For Captured, Sworn Enemies, secret lovers, a book about a U.S. soldier captured by Iraqi militants and made to deliver inflammatory speeches while captured, my research spanned me six years. I had so much research about Saddam and suicide bombers and M16’s and inflammatory speeches, that I was always scared the cops would trace my IP address and come knocking at 3 A.M (That’s why I always wear nice nightwear when I go bed. Just in case.) and arrest me for… treason. (Let’s call it treason, David. It sounds more grand, romantic even.)
In a pre-emptive move, I quietly resigned myself to go into hiding. Like that Wikileaks guy. I even thought about contacting Julian and asking him if he has place for me at the embassy. I mean, I can’t hack (I’m willing to learn) but I can cook and I am sure he’s grown tired of embassy food. I also wanted to ask Julian how he managed to get 4.21 million followers on Twitter. I so want to gain more Twitter followers. And by the way, I also planned to ask him how he came up with the name ‘Wikileaks’. He could have done better, if you ask me. Just saying.
Why do you write? What inspired you to become a writer?
I write because I have to. It’s in my blood and if I don’t, I feel lost. I guess I have a lot to say. (Too much sometimes. According to my daughters, that is.)
What keeps you motivated during creative slumps? How do you deal with Writers Block?
When you do what you love doing, when it’s a passion of yours, you seldom suffer creative slumps or writer’s block. I know I don’t. I have stories seeping out of me.
What I do suffer from is impatience. I have so many stories and only 24 hours in a day. That is my problem. I am a full-time writer, so when I am not writing, I am promoting and marketing my books. Time just whizzes past when you’re engrossed in work you love. Before you know it, it’s lunch time, snack time, snack time again, then chocolate time, then more snack, then dinner, then snack time, snack time again – it can be harsh on the waistline. Ask George Foreman from Game of Thrones. Or is it George Martin? Well, it doesn’t matter, like me, both have had weight issues after all.
I have many stories and I never suffer writers block, so I guess I am lucky.
You have access to a time machine. What advice would you give to your younger self?
I’d advise young Eve Rabi to pick up a pen and write. Writing anything that comes to mind. She always wondered why she lacked the creative streak. She sucked at knitting, painting, sewing, cooking and just about everything else (including housework; especially housework). While everyone around here was creating, she read books and silently wondered why she lacked the creative gene – why her soufflés always collapsed. Little did she know, she had it all along – she just didn’t recognize it.
I’d also advise her not to leave her ex-boyfriend – the guy won the lotto, for crying out loud!
How do you spend your free time when you are not writing?
Free time? David, you don’t have kids, do you?
Actually, I like going out, getting smashed with friends and eating like no one’s watching. And dancing – I love to dance.
Actually, I’m, kidding about getting smashed; I don’t drink.
Actually, I’m kidding about not drinking; I do drink.
Tell us more about your upcoming projects. Are you working on anything specific or have plans in the pipeline?
I am busy with The Gold Digger’s Guide to Seduction – underhanded, unfair and devious tricks to getting the man you want. It’s a work of fiction by the way, but go ahead and judge me anyway.
I’m also working on two other books, which will probably be released before July 2017.
I am also working on another book-related major project, which is time-consuming, but really exciting. I can’t wait for it to come to fruition. As you can see I have a number of irons in the fire, so if I could have at least 32 hours in a day, I would cope better. In the meantime, It’s a challenge not to get seared by one of those irons.
Finally, are there any nuggets of wisdom that you can impart to other aspiring writers?
Nuggets…I must admit, I prefer the nuggets at KFC. You get so few at McDonald’s that I have to buy two…hold on – nuggets of wisdom? Ohhhh!
Sorry, it’s snack time and I’m hungry. Again.
Nuggets of wisdom…let see – be bold, be daring, go there. Remember to entertain while you tell your story. Also, go with your gut – write for yourself first, then for others. If I had listened to my critics, I would not have published 26 books today.
Don’t worry about traditional publishers – you make a lot less money with them, than you would if you self-publish. They’re overrated. (Again, I do not believe that Meryl Streep is overrated.)
One very important thing I’d say to all authors: play nice with other authors. They aren’t your competition, they are your friends. They can be really valuable, long-term friends who can help make your book a best seller.
Make an author friend a day and you will benefit in the long run. I have made many friends with authors around the world and we help each other out a lot. I’ve never met any of them in person, yet I consider them my good friends. However, to make a friend, you’ve got to be a friend first.
And that’s a wrap! Thank you for being a very entertaining guest 🙂
Thank you for having me David. It was fun 🙂 I’m off to fetch a snack again. You should have one too. 🙂
Eve Rabi is the author of 26 romantic crime and suspense-filled novels. She lives in Sydney Australia, but was born in South Africa.
If you enjoy high drama with exciting twists and turns, contemporary romance novels, crime thrillers, sweet romance with sexy alpha males, psychological thrillers, stories of revenge and suspense with kick-ass leading ladies, then you will enjoy Eve Rabi’s books. But be prepared to gasp, to laugh and to cry while you fall in love.
You can connect with Eve on the following Social Media platforms:-
Amazon Author Page:- Eve Rabi – Amazon Author Page
Facebook:- Eve Rabi – Author (FB)
Goodreads:- Eve Rabi (Goodreads Author)
Instagram:- @everabiauthor (Instagram)
Pinterest:– Eve Rabi – Author (Pinterest)
Smashwords:- Eve Rabi – Author (Smashwords)
Twitter:– @EveRabi1 (Twitter)
Website/blog: The Website & Blog of Author Eve Rabi
You can buy her books here:-
Buy Eve Rabi’s books in Canada
Buy Eve Rabi’s books in the UK/Europe
Buy Eve Rabi’s books in the US/Rest of the World
If you too would like to be interviewed on my blog at TooFullToWrite and you have a book or a series of books that you would like us to chat about then fill out the Contact Me form here with your details and we can arrange a future interview slot.
Still want more? Well, Eve’s books are all about their protagonists being tempted into romantic and thrilling situations. For more articles on the theme of ‘Tempted’ then check out the links below:-
1. Tempted? – byindiablue
2. Tempted: Letting Sleeping Exs Lie – Shelby’s Starlit Crossing
3. Roseylinns Reflections – Snow
4. The Reluctant Poet – TEMPTED
5. Joyously Hopeful – I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award
6. Sacrificial Chain Breaker – TEMPTED
7. Tempted to Bid – Girl Writing
8. Success Inspirers World – Battleground
9. Released – Caillen James — Author
10. Love Couched. – Live Free & Love On Purpose
11. Tempted – The Inkwell
12. A Tempting Bid – Girl Writing
13. Pheathers – Bird Biscuits – MINDING MY P’S WITH Q
14. Daily Post One Word Prompt – Tempted- 1-5-2017 – A Writer’s Life
15. “Tempted.” – Nomadic Adventurer
16. Weed – To Infinity & Beyond – Designer by Chance
17. Flower Clocks – Reika’s Notes for Chapter 6 of ‘The hero suddenly proposed to me, but…’
18. Chronicals of The Black Files: The Apocalypse – The Harlem Experiment
19. Tempted – Sem. Johnryl S. Alfonso
20. The Safest Road – Eagle’s Wing Ministries
21. Clay of the Spittle – Seeds of Greatness
22. Burn: Poetry #14: The Undefined Series – soul.poet.muse
23. a cooking pot and twistedtales – A Nibble or Two
24. Tempted – Word Stitching
25. Discover the reason for why you blog – Roberta Pimentel
26. Eternally Confused – Wedding Dress Woes
27. Resistance – The Chaos Within
28. Weight – alfaazmeredilse
29. Big Fuzz about Nothing… – shivamt25
30. Success Inspirers World – I am tempted to tell her
31. Beautiful Broken Things – day 5, tempted.
32. Clink Clink Clink – MY ENDURING BONES
33. I can’t have you, but I want you – MATREE
34. The 5 stages of a relationship: STAGE 2 - Flee or fight – House of Rogue
35. The Temptations – Espiritu en Fuego/A Fiery Spirit
36. Le Drake Noir – Another matter
37. Past Perfect – Filbert & Smudge
38. Fluffy Pool – Rusty’s Emporium
39. Tempted: Sunny Sides Up – Shelby’s Starlit Crossing
40. Success Inspirers World – Tempted to cry because of her
41. Daily Reminders – Tempted
42. Tempted – Leigha Robbins
43. Holy Crap, the Cruller is Back! – Literary Panda
44. Battleground – atrangizindagieksafar
45. It’s All in Finding the Right Words – Tempted
46. Everyday Gyaan – Responding To An Invitation To Joy
47. Michael J. Fite – How Can You Deal With Your Temptations?
48. Mini-Book Haul (YAY!) – The Literary Phoenix
49. 100 word story – The Eyes Have It – a nomad in cyberspace
50. Madeline Scribes – did you Read that?
51. Tempted – Bullyboy
52. Faith Unlocked – Tempted
53. Tempted – Daily Prompt – Ladyleemanila
54. And so it starts.. – Tempted
55. logicaldreams – Drabble: Next Time
56. CONCEPTUAL DERAILMENTS – TRANSMUTATION.ME
57. La Mome Piaf – a legendary French chanteuse – wizard3417
58. KO Rural Mad As Hell Blog – View from work
59. Little confession – Jasperine
60. Tempted by the Sea – Melinda J. Irvine
61. Blindfolded – One Stone Away…
62. tuckedintoacorner – by nightlight (400)
63. Pen Pals… – YOU AND ME MAKE A BETTER WORLD.
64. Temptation – writealineblog
65. andsoitisborn – Tempted
66. Tempted – Sanjeet Scribbles
67. Intermittent Fasting: Let Me Count the Ways – Fast and Fit with Mark and Jacie
68. Personal Geographic – COLLECTING FOUNTAIN PENS
69. Tempted by Fantasy – Debbie Gravett
70. Flowers and Breezes – Tempted
71. Moonlight Reflections – Tempted
72. Ilocos Sur – Shooting Sunrise
73. Uw probleem? Mijn probleem! – @Peter’s Blog
74. Mitigating Circumstances – Tempted
75. Light Motifs – Contemplating Temptation
76. Perceptive Pot Clueless Kettle – No Will No Way
77. Tempted – Just a thinker
78. Semi Deep Musings – Eh
79. Attempt or be Tempted – Beyond Words
80. Semi Deep Musings
81. only a cat parent would understand – my sweetpainteddreams
82. inspiration in progress – #JusJoJan 5/17 – Temptation
83. wordsareallihavesite – Daily Prompt:Tempted
84. Tempted – Swa-Mikosho
85. Roundabout Forty – Happy Birthday, Kiddo!
86. Green Temptation – Serendipitous Rambling
87. Tempted – Dear Terrence
88. Tempted – The Examined Life
89. Bittersweet Sensations – the cry of a siren
90. I Will Do It (Daily Word Prompt Post is Tempted) – My Loud Bipolar Whispers
91. wolfsound – Tempted
92. Tempted – DeepikasRamblings
93. Tempted by the night – My Take on Life
94. Scraps of Paper – Shaken
95. Cozybooks – Life Lessons From a K-Drama: Hwarang
96. A Moment in Time – Temptation
97. juantetcts – Tempted
98. Mischievous – So I Feel
99. Read Diverse 2017 Challenge – The Looking Glass
100. eclations – Paperclip Bookmarks
101. Comic books offer portals to adventure – Your Nibbled News (c) 2017 YNN
102. The Organic Shell – The Somewhere In Between
103. The Showers of Blessing – Daily Prompt – Tempted, Sweet Tooth
104. Warning: Cigarettes are addictive – #28poet
105. Tempted What Does It Mean To Me? – Retirement and Marijuana
106. My Lines of Thought – A short story: A sinking relationship
107. Barbara Pyett – Rosalie Blum: film review
108. Copycat Cafe: The aftermath of a bedroom visit – Rexine Rawhead
109. Far North Fiction – Tempted
110. Travel Much? – Identifying my superpower
111. Lost Property Repository – Twisted Fairytale
112. Tempted – A Place for my thoughts
113. Tempted – Random Thoughts and Musings
114. Theo Herbots FutureNet Follow webinars – Theo Herbots Future Net
115. STELLA CAROUSEL – Tempted Not
116. The perfect romantic couples getaway – A Day with Alex
117. adamheifetz – A tribute to Lloyd Dobler
118. My Other Blog – Tempted by eBay
119. Spotted Leopard – Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored
120. The Goddess and the ‘Not-Gingerbread’ House – They Once Called Her Pumpkin…
121. You and I – Elaine’s Inner Sanctuary
122. Out of sight, out of mind – In my world
123. dcms2 – Still Tempted
124. The 5 stages of a relationship : STAGE 1 â‡ Hitching a ride on the pink cloud – House of Rogue
125. Temptation – Ryagas.me
126. Writing and Works – Midnight -A Choka
127. Useless Resolution – Word Adventures
128. Knowing when to quit – ThruHikeR
129. This Price is Usually Right – Tempted – and then electrocuted….
130. Tempting – thehouseofbailey
131. Dipping Into the Heart – The People Who Love You Most
132. The Consulting Writer – So THAT’s Why The Earth Is Populated 😉
133. Beautiful Temptation. – Vickie’s Corner
134. Follow Your Own Path – Journeys of Len
135. Tempted – PEANUT
136. the15thday – i tried very hard to not dwell on the fact the seat was warm
137. Mafalda Tenente – What’s your favorite dancer portrait? I am tempted by a Kagamijishi Dancer from It Shinsui
138. A Good Poem – S. Thomas Summers
139. thoughts mid-read – The Looking Glass – Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
140. Musings of a Menopausal Maven – Tempted to Speak Up
141. Toortsie, Kameel en Bokbaaivygie se blog – Vryheidsponcho
142. To new beginnings! – Afterlife Love Story
143. One of Those Nights – Mrs Reckless Writes
144. foodheritagehub – We are here to stay.
145. Laughter Brothers – Stupid Cupid !
146. Tempted: The Cookie Jar – Creepy Reflections
147. Tempted – Simply Jun
148. Meliorate – Second Promise
149. Tempted to … – angus & avocado
150. The Wandering Poet – How about these? 🙂
151. Tempted (100WordStory) – LAW OF THE LETTER
152. Life happens!! – Tempted
153. Tempted – PalHachi
154. The Gad About Town – Where There’s Smoke, There’s Ire
155. Tempted and without sin… – A Place to learn and grow together
156. Don’t be to tempted to force people to be altruistic. – Looking back in sadness
157. To do or not? – Snippets Of My Life
158. What Are You So Afraid Of? – Call Me Incorrigible
159. My Own Little Wars – Tempted
160. Temptation – Gathering Pearls
161. Tempted – All About Writing and more
162. Locks Tempted Him; Locks Rejected Him – sweepingtherug
163. Your Flesh Belongs to Me: Stop Domestic Violence – Zone of Non-being
164. When we make an impact but don’t know it – CD-W, Author Flawed to Perfection
165. Insach – 2017 – 5/365
166. Betcha Didn’t Know! – Feed Your Child Healthy On The Go!
167. Temptations that matter – The peepal
168. Tanka: Snow Stars – whippetwisdom.com
169. Tempted – livergoodmakes
170. Living the J.O.Y. Principle – Tempted
171. Think About It – Tempted
172. Daily Prompt:My dear Soul
173. An Upturned Soul – Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself…
174. Tempting – More Than Just Me
175. Chains of relationships….suzhalgal
176. Musings of a Random Mind – Post-Holiday Blues
177. The Apple of Eden – Aweni
178. Jibber Jabber with Sue – Little White Lie, Oh My!
179. Be More Positive In 2017: How To Pull Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood – Dalindcy
180. Lindsey and Alex online dating story part 5 – Elaine’s Inner Sanctuary
181. mylocalweb – my temptation
182. SERENDIPITY – TEMPTATION IS A RELATIVE CONCEPT
183. Covert Novelist – Tempted
184. tentado – apserranoblog
185. 50 Quotes to inspire the soul – Magpie in the City
186. Awl and Scribe – Tempted
187. Love and War* – Emotional Spaces
188. Charron’s Chatter – Sheep’s Eyes
189. LadyLebz – RULES TO USING TAXIS IN SOUTH AFRICA
190. Where in the World? – Jackie’s World Travel
191. My Art & Me – A Kiss…
192. The Breathing/Porn Dilema – Mimi A. Hanson
193. nerdhut – JXD S7800b android gaming tablet test
194. Donald Trump and Christianity – A lot from Lydia
195. kStan(ly) kSays – a splendid sky in summer
196. Netdancer’s Musings – The Pistachio Shop
197. Trek On – Life By Linds
198. So Tempted – My Second Act, Scene One
199. Are You Thrilled – You (r charms)
200. Myammy! Moving in together at 50… – Seniors: Party starts at 6pm done by 8pm
201. Writer Sanctuary – If You Could Change Your Past, Would You?
202. Temptation to Leave – thepathtocreativity
203. Simply put… – thinkinkadia
204. sixty, single and surviving – Tempted to Vent
205. Social Media Cleansing – Brave Soul
206. Winter’s Tempted Reality – a moment teller’s
207. Christine’s Collection – Here Girl, Take This Doll!
208. oh so tempting… – will garden for cake
209. Southern By Design – Don’t We All Want To Be Naughty?
210. In Every Corner – emotionsoflife2016
211. I AM TEMPTED TO – breathingpark
212. New Ideas And Inspirations – Tempted
213. Tempted – Animalistic Writing
214. B_ up to date – I have a dream
215. Temptation – Spectres & Stardust
216. Lamont and Dude Talk Temptation – I’m a Writer, Yes, I Am!
217. Canada here I come! – Back On The Grid
218. Tempted – Image & Word
219. The Cat Chronicles – Daily Feline Prompt: No Feline Temptation
220. Sure Scribbles – Knight in Shining Armour
221. thelonerose – Dad
222. Hot Dogs and Marmalade – Pursuing Dreams
223. Beads of Ghana – SCOT Exploring
224. Are You Jesus? – onedimpledgirl
225. There Are More Poets than Stars in the Firmament – misty smells gather in the valley
226. Cahla’s Tawkin’ – Tempted
227. lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – midnight chocolate
228. Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss – The Temptations of a Golden Oldie
229. In A Nutshell #8 – Tempted – TerraForm
230. Who Would Ever Have Thought? – Success Strategies
231. The Tempted Winter Nights.. – The Everyday Adventurer
232. Joy Got on the Bus – Patches of Light, Pieces of Grace
233. MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO – Tempted (My Philandering Nature)
234. We know how that ends… – Yuhu
235. Keep out of reach of children – mistspell
236. Tempted To Touch – eddaz
237. Frank Prem – the journey
238. Hold Fast! – Inner Whispers
239. Mayhem Or Ecstasy? – Poem (Part I) – Thunder Poet
240. Do Not Annoy The Writer – Come to the Party!
241. I am tempted to go to Aspen… – Confetti of the Day
242. Frank Prem – no, not the old city
243. Burn: Poetry #14: The Undefined Series – Whiskey and Literature
244. New Year’s Temptation – Dutch goes the Photo!
245. Writing Natural – Sleepless Nights.
246. Just Empty Shoes – Tempted
247. sonja benskin mesher – the dress
248. Tempted – Wings Of Poetry
249. standing static redux – writemebad
250. Zombie Flamingos – First Kitten Thursday of 2017!!
251. Beoxius – Who can’t Save Money? Men or Women?
252. Dress for success on a job interview for women and men – art of being fabulous
253. Kate Murray – Tempted
254. Tempted-The Road Not Taken – Train Of Thoughts
255. Tempted #Sunshine #Rehberge – Of Glass & Paper
256. The Happy Wordcrafter – Daily Post Prompt: Temptation, Thy Name is Slate
257. tanka #3 – Short And Narrow
258. Fighting Temptation – Help Thyself!
259. midnightmurphy – Tempted
260. Relax – Day 5
261. LadyLebz – WHY PEOPLE CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS
262. Tempted – My organic adventure
263. MyWideAwake – TEMPTED TO SIN
264. Himalayan Kiwi – Don’t hold your breath
265. The Tempting Dust – Its PH
266. TEMPTED TO PLAY – Rainbow
267. The Happy Wordcrafter – Daily Post Prompt: My Newest Novel Deals With It — Temptation
268. Quill & Parchment
269. Ever hammered a screw? ⋆ Obsolete Childhood
270. Devil Doll Musings – Before I Forget
271. Fixing Things – november child
272. Tempted (The Daily Prompt) – NJSays
273. Overcomer – Pete Gardner Psalms
274. Stepmompreneur – Swayable
275. petals and parking lots – tinyfawns
276. Pumping Gas Is Now More Entertaining – WeDiscover USA Geeks
277. Tempted – The Mind of Nox
278. Designer Sophisticate – Ain’t too proud to beg.
279. Lost Property Repository – See the light
280. Tempted… – Emotions that matter.
281. kStan(ly) kSays – motherly advice on mixed marriages
282. Chocolate Sin – Just Writing!
283. Make Life More Meaningful, Not Material – MidLife Inspirations
284. 6. Arguments – Brindology
285. ….on pets and prisoners….. – daily prompt: tempted
286. Intermittent Fasting, As Old as Humankind – Fast and Fit with Mark and Jacie
287. Hot White Snow – Original Sin
288. confessions of an indian curry-eater – Jumaira, Ecclesfield, Sheffield (74%)
289. I wrote a book. Now what? – Bibbity Blogity Boo
290. Behind The Curtain – Sinner’s Prayer ~ Fallen Saint
291. Lantern Words – Often Tempted