Hey there everyone.
Welcome to another fantastic installment in the ongoing Author Interview Series.
For tonight’s fun, I have had the pleasure of speaking with author Konn Lavery about his books, experiences, passions and the evolvement of his writing processes, along with how his musical compositions have influenced his work too.
Happy reading folks, keep smiling, reading, writing and creating like there is no tomorrow 🙂
Hi there Konn, fantastic to have you over here today to discuss your horror/dark fantasy books and the creative influences behind them.
Hi David, thank you for having me on Too Full to Write! I am excited to chat with you.
Let’s start with your volumes that feature under the moniker of the “Mental Damnation” series. Tell us more about the background behind the series, why you chose this specific name for the books as a whole, the trials and tribulations that your lead protagonists face and what directions you see the series going in.
The Mental Damnation series has been a long journey dating back to my high school in 2006. I had written a couple other manuscripts prior to that but this was the first novel I decided to pursue professionally. The original concept came to me from a sketch I did of a reptilian girl – who happens to be the protagonist in the series – split between two worlds while she clutched her head. On the left side of her was a forest and the right side was a hellish landscape with demons. The clutching of the head was symbolizing her not knowing if the hellish landscape was in her mind or if she was actually crossing into another realm. It sounded like a video game I would want to play or a book I’d read. I decided to draft up a story outline for my own amusement. I toyed with a couple of titles for the story like “Mental Hell” or “Mind’s Hell”, ultimately I combined a couple of ideas and settled with “Mental Damnation”. This is where the idea was born.
The title Mental Damnation happens to be the name for the whole series which encompasses the protagonist, Krista. She journeys through a hell that she experiences during her dreams and is uncertain about its realism. She is reptilian known as a ‘vazelead’. Introducing her as another species introduces a fantasy portion of the story which opens the doors to a whole new area of possibilities. Mental Damnation could have easily taken place in any setting but the fantasy element allows for an in-depth sub plot of her people versus humans in the story’s alternative, medieval version of earth.
The story is divided into a number of novels that has seen a couple iterations since I was in high school. The ending of the story was never fully clear to me which is why I was never comfortable in finishing the plot. It wasn’t until I released the third novel Fusion in 2014 that I realized I needed to step away from the series in order to have a clearer perspective of the overall story.
This was when I wrote a stand-alone novel titled Seed Me which is a strange fiction/horror novel. Seed Me took a couple of years to finish and was released in the summer of 2016. At this point I was comfortable to return to the world of Mental Damnation and finish the plot.
Since two years had gone by, I had to brush up on the plot before diving into the fourth book of the Mental Damnation series. After reading the first couple chapters in the original novel Reality, I quickly identified the clichés that the narration, fantasy world and characters fell under. Not to mention the sub plots that were left incomplete. This novel was released five years ago after all. At that moment I realized I needed to tighten up the narration, expand on characters and add depth to the fantasy world. Despite the first edition of Reality being generally well received from fans, I took the criticism from others to really give the story the punch that it deserved.
That brings us to the release of the second edition of Reality. The revised plot in this novel has the ending in mind and the story will have a conclusion to the series in the fourth, currently untitled, novel.
You also have a stand-alone novel called “Seed Me”, which has been favourably compared to “John Dies at the End” by David Wong (which readers, if you like that novel then you are really going to enjoy this particular outing!) How does “Seed Me” differ from your Mental Damnation series, what is the particular theme/premise behind it and what can we expect to find in terms of plot and character arcs (no spoilers please, though!)
After working intensely on the original three novels in the Mental Damnation series, I knew I needed a break from the story. I took this as an opportunity to do everything different from the dark fantasy series and experiment with my writing style. The first draft of Seed Me was written during NaNoWriMo, reaching 55,000 words. It was a splatter punk novel with hints of erotica in it. It was honestly the worst thing I had ever written due to the speed I had to write it in thanks to NaNoWriMo.
The book is a first person, past tense novel where Mental Damnation is a third person, present tense. Again, I wanted to experiment with new writing formats. After NaNoWriMo I drastically revamped the plot, deleting over half the manuscript and heavily studying Alberta history, druidic origins and symbiotic relationships. The final version of the novel reached around 65,000 words and transitioned into a strange fiction, psychological horror novel.
Seed Me is also the first full novel that I released that has a conclusion, making it a complete story. During the revamping phase, I studied H.P. Lovecraft’s style of strange fiction and how he keeps his monsters hidden from the spotlight, playing off the mystery of the unknown throughout the majority of the book.
The story (without spoilers) is about Logan, an unemployed ex-druggie who was dumped by his girlfriend. He later found out she was tragically murdered on a camping trip. Being down on his luck, Logan and his buddy go out to a bar to grab a drink.
They are a few pints in when a police car pulls a truck over out front of the bar. The officer discovers that there is a corpse in the back of the pickup. This gets the attention of the crowd in the bar except for Logan. He is too lost in his own misery and decides to go outback for a smoke to get away from the noise. There he finds a girl out back. They chat briefly and he decides to try and make-out with her. The attempt doesn’t go well and eventually he stumbles home.
The next day, hungover Logan watches the news to see that the police announced that the corpse in the pickup from last night was murdered in the same way his ex-girlfriend was. In addition she looks identical to the girl he was making out with. Confused about how he was making out with a girl who was already dead, Logan wants to get some answers and closure regarding his ex-girlfriend’s death.
This is half of Logan’s motive throughout the story, sharing more will only spoil the plot as it is discovered as the novel develops.
To further expand on Seed Me and Mental Damnation. I am a huge fan of transmedia storytelling. With Mental Damnation there is a strong visual component with illustrations and a decodable glyph system.
With Seed Me the novel has a dark ambient musical score composed of four musicians – including myself. The album is called World Mother: Seed Me Novel Score and its purpose is to cross bridges with the musical and literary worlds by telling a complete story through both forms of media, creating a more immersive experience.
If any of your novels were to be made into films (or even a TV series), who would you cast in the lead roles?
I haven’t thought a ton about actors that would lead the roles of my characters. Liam Neeson would play a good role for a character named Paladin in the Mental Damnation series. I’ve always been a fan of unknown actors or B rated actors who are on the rise of being discovered. I’d like to see a film of either Seed Me or Mental Damnation cast with people who are on the rise, while a couple of guest star actors make an appearance as side characters.
What do you find the most difficult thing about writing? And what do you find the easiest?
Time, it’s the most difficult thing to juggle with the writing career. Regarding the craft of writing, the hardest thing I find is making transitional scenes interesting to write and read. There are some scenes that just don’t smoothly go from one to the other without travel description, or the-next-day descriptions.
The easiest and the most liberating is the initial story writing. In this phase, you’re not using your editing side of your brain. This means you are not critically thinking about your writing. I find this first phase of the writing the most explorative because you have no limitations, the purpose is to flush out a beginning to end and not to judge your writing.
Who are some of the authors and historical figures that inspire you?
Clive Barker is a huge inspiration for my writing for his creepy characters and gory scenes. Todd McFarlane and Trent Reznor have also been big inspirations for me, even though they aren’t writers. I admire their D.I.Y. mentality.
What sort of research do you do to write your books?
I do a lot of research in the story outline and chapter outline phase to make sure concepts or facts are right. Often research is for back stories of characters or events. For the Mental Damnation series I read a lot about Christian mythology to learn about the origins for the symbols in the book and the concepts of Heaven and Hell. As I mentioned, Seed Me was a lot about Alberta’s history, druidic origins and symbiotic relationships.
Why do you write? What inspired you to become a writer?
I write for two reasons. First being the love of having people think about something differently. As long as my writing has made the reader think about the story, themselves or the world different from their normal thought pattern, my writing has done its job. I also love writing to tell stories that I would read, the classic write for yourself and edit for the reader.
What keeps you motivated during creative slumps? How do you deal with Writers Block?
I tend to power through writing blocks. They happen to most people and I get them with boring portions of a story which gets me to ask myself – why is this part boring? If it is then I need to rethink the dialogue, story direction or narrative format in that spot to make it more interesting to read.
You have access to a time machine. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Keep writing. There’s LOTS that I would tell my younger self that could help him do a better job. However they are all situations that I have learned through mistakes and living through the events. They are things that cannot be taught but learned through experience.
How do you spend your free time when you are not writing?
When I have free time – if ever – I do enjoy making music. I have been a life-long fan of industrial music and have my own setup of distortion pedals, sequencers and synthesisers to make my own heavy industrial beats.
Tell us more about your upcoming projects. Are you working on anything specific or have plans in the pipeline?
I do, I have a 2-3 year plan with my writing. Following the second edition of Reality I am also releasing second edition of Dream in September 2017 and the second edition of Fusion in the spring of 2018. After the reiterations of those novels I have a thriller, strange fiction novel titled #YEGman I am aiming to come out by 2019.
Finally, are there any nuggets of wisdom that you can impart to other aspiring writers?
Say yes to the unknown ad keep writing. Saying yes and continuing to write has opened so many doors for me. For example I never thought I’d start blogging but doing so has brought new opportunities my way and I’ve met new and interesting people I’d never have if I didn’t.
And that’s a wrap! Thank you for spending time with us Konn and giving us more intricate detail on your work, we can’t wait to check out more of it soon 🙂
Konn Lavery is a Canadian horror and dark fantasy writer who is known for his Mental Damnation series. The second book, Dream, reached the Edmonton Journal’s top five selling fictional books list. He started writing fantasy stories at a very young age while being home schooled. It wasn’t until graduating college that he began professionally pursuing his work with his first release, Reality. Since then he has continued to write works of fiction ranging from fantasy to horror.
His literary work is done in the long hours of the night. By day, Konn runs his own graphic design and website development business under the title Reveal Design (www.revealdesign.ca). These skills have been transcribed into the formatting and artwork found within his publications supporting his fascination of transmedia storytelling.
You can connect with Konn on the following Social Media channels:-
Facebook:- Konn Lavery – Horror Author (Facebook)
Goodreads:- Konn Lavery (Goodreads Author)
Instagram:- konnartist (Instagram)
Twitter:- @konnl (Twitter)
Website:- The Website of Horror & Dark Fantasy Author Konn Lavery
The World Mother: Seed Me album can also be streamed at: seedmenovel.com.
You can buy his books here:-
If you too would like to be interviewed on my blog at TooFullToWrite and you have a book or a series of books that you would like us to chat about then fill out the Contact Me form here with your details and we can arrange a future interview slot.
Still want more? Well, Konn’s protagonist is constantly struggling to gain control of her mind and her unique situation, which creates gripping conflict in his dark fantasy series. For more articles on the theme of ‘Control’ then check out the links below:-
1. Take the extra step. . . . – Keep On Moving
2. Harnessing Control – Squared’s Curls
3. Eagle’s Wing Ministries – How do We Respond?
4. chamael290 – Foxes and Hounds, pt.1
5. A mother’s touch.. – The Anonymous Writer’s Notebook
6. Stay in Motion – Keep On Moving
7. I Lost My Mind – AnneObure
8. Fridge Lock – Positively Un-broken
9. TV Shows That Took Me By Surprise – World Through My Eyes
10. Mainline_Matter – Mass Mind Control
11. Aging, Birthdays, Control – I think, I say, I do
12. simply.cindy – Five Star Reviews!
13. The silhouette. – mindtranquilityblog
14. Love Thyself, a poem – Flightless Vibes
15. Dear Daily Post, – Wind Kisses
16. Wandering Worlds – Wanderer
17. Another seven prompts – Le Drake Noir
18. In A Nutshell #22 – Control – TerraForm
19. Ground Control to Major Tom – Girl Writing
20. A Brief Lesson About Control – Present and Presentable
21. A Blissful Death – mindtranquilityblog
22. “Control?” – Nomadic Adventurer
23. Meeting a NO MORE BEST-FRIEND – tumhara aakash
24. B.I.B.O.S. – Leigha Robbins
25. Laurel Grove loves… – No laughing? Go to Jail Card?
26. Control < Madness – Finding My Way
27. Avon 365 – Campaign 11 – New PC Summary
28. no control, none – jacey caitlyn speaks
29. Charmed Chaos – Let Go
30. The Consulting Writer – Taming the Tongue
31. Promote Yourself! 13 Ways To Do it… – Success Strategies
32. Somebody Hand Me A Shovel – Strange Salmagundi
33. Losing Control & Gaining it All – The Death of Perfect
34. Bonkers Away! – Control
35. New Ideas And Inspirations – Control
36. Once Upon Your Prime – Ode To Control Freaks!
37. Control – And so it starts…
38. My Personal Blog – Lost Control
39. A necromancer’s power – Sarahs Crazy Mind
40. Control (But through Faith and Heart of Ihsan) – Write Ally! Write!
41. Almighty – The Chaos Within
42. It Smells Like Wrong – mindtranquilityblog
43. An Upturned Soul – The Empty Room Inside
44. logicaldreams – Drabble: Weather Girl
45. Pursuing A Path – No Control
46. As I rush to catch up with everything – Caving Writing
47. Day 9 of 30-day Blogging Challenge – Taking Control of My Time
48. theblackwallblog – It’s Okay, Not To Have Hold of the Reins!
49. shame – The one thing
50. the miscellaneous journal – I am in control
51. Becoming Mindful of Depression – The Wasted Love Song
52. Rebuilt – Debbie Gravett
53. Invisible Illnesses – Control – Daily Prompt
54. Control your body – Sciencemed
55. Introverted Blahs and Hurrahs – Perfectionist
56. Change,please! – kittysverses
57. tuckedintoacorner – summer + colour + control
58. Control – Mumbles of a Struggling Student – Fighting Against Myself
59. The Showers of Blessing – Daily Prompt – Resist
60. Take Control of Your Life – LifeBlog
61. Daily Post Control – All About Writing and more
62. Lose Control – Kaleidoscope of my life
63. Controlling Chaos – rupalislale
64. A woman’s tryst with weight – DeepikasRamblings
65. Indian summers – The Musing Monkey
66. Tangled Webs – An Introvert’s Control
67. Ownership versus Right to Use – Mindflight
68. Hot Teacher 16 – writemebad
69. existence and archery – Tiny Fawns Writings
70. JasonFLBlog – learn to take control of your happiness and creativity and build truly great things
71. helen meikle’s scribblefest – Daily prompt: Me and Darwin ll
72. Momentarily Out of Control: – Storysite
73. Regression/Movement – Gen_To_The_Izzo
74. Can You Let Love Take Control? – kindergartenknowledge.com
75. Some boats drown at shore – Playing with words
76. Control – Saige’s Stories
77. The Daily Prompt – Sleepless, Out of Control – the AIM studios
78. O to the Beheaders – thinkinkadia
79. The Blue Banner – Cloudiamarie
80. Make effort worthwhile – awesomeloopy
81. Live Free 2 Sail Fast – Imagine Travel in the 1860’s- Part 1
82. Control – wordsareallihavesite
83. The Mark – They Once Called Her Pumpkin…
84. #Dailyprompt: Control – Tony Meets World
85. Moving in the direction of my own tide… – missy miller
86. On Cloud Nine – Complains, Control, Create (repeat)
87. Diamond Geezer – Write Away
88. Writing Poetry – Faithfully Artfully
89. Uncontrolled Controlling!!
90. This Much Is Within My Control – Hook—Line—Sinker
91. Guido Ziviani – Control
92. littlegirlstory – Pies Craving
93. Recharge your batteries daily- You are your own superhero – Why This? Why That?
94. Sagesse :|: Oblige – Class, Room
95. WOTD control – Kimo’s Den Of Iniquity
96. control – erintypes
97. SpiteHot – Green Smoothie Girl Detox – Day 1 & 2
98. Isabel Caves – Flash Fiction: Jewel of the Nine Eyes (Part 3)
99. Control. – Cyranny’s cove
100. Under the radar. – Zombie Ministry
101. Blooming Musing – Control
102. Curious Hart – Potato Chips
103. HoPe&AnChOr – Sufficient Are the Troubles of Today
104. Rolling in the Aisles … – a nomad in cyberspace
105. Control/2 Haiku – 25more
106. Natural Inclination – April’s Perspective
107. Areas of Control and High Functioning Autism – Autism in Our Nest
108. Twice as Productive – On a mission
109. Time (8) – This is Nobody’s blog
110. I can’t … I’ve tried – jansten56
111. Taking Control of Your Health in 15 Minute Increments–Yes You Can! – Shelby’s Starlit Crossing
112. andsoitisborn – Timeless Tussle
113. The Falls – Faithfully Artfully
114. Life On The Skinny Branches – A Skin Horse Awakening
115. Control – Alien VS Grumpy
116. Tempted – Creative Mind
117. Two Was Not Enough – Heaven’s Sunshine
118. Controlled No More – Misfit Spirit
119. System & Custom – OneAndNone
120. thelonerose – Control
121. Who’s deciding? – Just me and us blog
122. Control|Dominance – Writing On Hawks Wings
123. The Weeds are out of Control – Beatrice’s Page
124. 83 Unsung Heroes – From Zelda To Alice : Wishes
125. Closed Roads, Open Doors [Fiction] – ADAN RAMIE
126. you own the day – Spreading My Wings
127. Letting Go: The Ongoing Struggle of a Bonafide Control Freak – Lizz Beth Ashley
128. Chocolate Falls – Wind Kisses
129. Masks for control… – Chronicles of an Orange-Haired Woman!
130. Examples of Control – Daily Prompt – The Bag Lady
131. Control – The Life of Jan
132. Seeded – Cmoas
133. Lord of the Manor, King of the Ages – As I was saying…
134. Think Before You Speak – Wings Of Poetry
135. Taking Control- Who’s Pulling Your Strings? – Bedoor Bluemoon
136. Swell Time – Leadership myth
137. Control – Sugunag’s Blog
138. The Control Key – Dream Desire Achieve
139. Floriferous – Lose yourself in my imagination
140. Honing skills and loving the ride – Control, The Twenty Fork
141. Driving Miss Muzzy – Control ~ Grand Illusion
142. MISPLACED PEACES – More Control
143. Lucid encounter #3 – Afterlife Love Story
144. Control – Allison’s Written Words
145. Emily K. Martin – Wisdom in Repetition, A (Running) Poem
146. Scarlett Sauvage – 100-Word Story: Museum Pieces
147. The View From My Window – Control Issues
148. A Skill – Inner Whispers
149. An incomplete story – Sreeblogs
150. B_ live – Don’t let a religion control you! Show you are wiser!
151. Control – A Thomas Point of View
152. Controlled=Controller? – The Diary of a Weird Teen Boy
153. Stroll like a Troll – Dream Desire Achieve
154. To text or … not. – Take Me on a Journey
155. Safe In Your Hands – Dream Desire Achieve
156. Control – Book Meets Girl
157. Losing Control – Migraines From Hell
158. Caged – A Glimpse of Darkness
159. Control – This & That & Everything Else by Sowms
160. mycreatorscreation – Control
161. Just So You Know… – The Drama Queen Can Tell Stories
162. B_ live – Topped Control
163. Thwarted – a moment teller’s
164. Patience & Self-control – Islamic Methodologies Made Easy
165. Does Karma control some folk’s fate? – Your Nibbled News – 2017 YNN
166. The Seminary of Praying Mantis – controlling impoverishing friends..
167. SERENDIPITY – CONTROL, REALITY, AND LIVING YOUR LIFE
168. A WORLD OF MY OWN – rhymeagination
169. The Rolling Stones Lied…Time Isn’t Always On Our Side. – Life By Linds
170. Children (Haiku) – Thoughts of Words
171. Control -/- Release – January Black
172. Musings of a Random Mind – The Road to Perdition
173. No chance or second chance? Crimes against women by athletes… – The Roc Solid Report
174. The Eye of a Thieving Magpie – Urban Bike Racing In Puerto Vallarta
175. Capitalist Control – thehouseofbailey
176. Supreme being// # Recta meter Poetry – /Suzhalgal
177. Control–Daily Prompt – Fearless
178. Giggles & Tales – The Daily Prompt – Control!
179. LadyLebz – IS RELIGION A DEAL BREAKER IN RELATIONSHIPS?
180. Control; Punishment by Salt. – Adoption – Happiness is egg shaped
181. LadyLebz – ADVICE ON STAYING FRIENDS WITH AN EX
182. Ups, Downs & Deviations – My Addiction
183. Crossing Colorado – How to Improve Life By Understanding Your Limitations
184. Control – or how I find nearly impossible to be a pillion – ARMY OF THE FALLEN BIKERS
185. Everything and anything – “You Can’t Command The Tide”
186. Uncontrolled Beautiful Little Things – Let Me Stay Among The Stars
187. Control – Image & Word
188. Making it write – Control #senryu
189. Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored – Born to Run! #amwriting
190. 101 Blog Post Topics – Crystaleyes20
191. May is Mental Health Awareness Month (Daily Word Prompt is Control) – My Loud Bipolar Whispers
192. What Is Love and Life? – Losing Control In A World of Control
193. Exploring the World around us – Control
194. Wanderlust – My little storybook
195. 3ckThoughts & Things – Stay
196. juantetcts – Daily Post
197. Control – Stories
198. Insach – Ctrl Alt Del.
199. Control Starts from within… – Pauline Njah
200. Pain? Pain Control! – Just Writing!
201. M-Cube – On a mission
202. DCMontreal: Blowing the Whistle on Society – Montreal’s Venezuelan Community Calls for Peace and Democracy
203. One Woman Team – Take Control of Your Life
204. Self Control… – A Place to learn and grow together
205. Can you control happiness? – Life – Rose-tinted!
206. Flowers and Breezes – Taking Control
207. Control – Follies, Nonsense, and Whims
208. Na’ama Yehuda – Loose Control
209. You don’t own me! – crashcoursedummy
210. sonja benskin mesher – . distress .
211. The Ubiquitous Burrito – ‘Be grateful for whatever comes’
212. Just Brittany Moments – On PURPOSE.
213. Awl and Scribe – Control
214. #28poet – bad news, good news
215. Gluten-Free Observations, a poem – Sumyanna Writes
216. SMALL-TOWN GIRLS, MIDNIGHT TRAINS – It Snows Inside This Church
217. Happy Birthday- Sweet Sixteen! Un Examen Para Mi – A Girl and Depression
218. Efforts to take control of your illness – Bird Flight
219. Control – I’m a Writer, Yes, I Am!
220. Con-troll Rigmarole – Rhyme In Time
221. Detachment High – themanbehindtheglass
222. Dead Broke – Smell The Coffee
223. The Cat Chronicles – Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Control
224. The Majority……. – emotionsoflife2016
225. What Rhymes with Stanza? – from a distance
226. Control – When We Were Us No. 6 – In2Lauren
227. And then there was one – Silence is deafening
228. Suddenly Single… Minded – Her family tree was missing a few branches
229. Blame it on the Boss in Roma – Kansas City bully? Picks on Girls Scouts?
230. Control – The Mind of Nox
231. Snoopy of Dog Pile asks a question – CD-W, Author Flawed to Perfection
232. Made to wonder – THEGIRLVERSUSWORLD
233. In Control – Progressing into Solitude
234. Control is a Myth – Zolofty Expectations
235. Jupiter Star – Control
236. Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss – Control is good, but trust is better
237. nerdhut – Homemade DIY word clock Part 3
238. PARENTS ARE PRECIOUS – Rainbow
239. Daily Prompt – CONTROL – Brenda Travels Solo
240. SHINE MAGAZINE – Interview with an Uprising Star
241. GreatER – KhaoticEuphoria
242. Control – Daily Prompt – Ladyleemanila
243. Gastric – Zeckrombryan
244. Ellies Little Adventure – And So It Begins . . . Taking Control of My Future
245. the most difficult apprentice – Love it Now
246. From a Blogger Fueled by Emotions: – k a i t
247. Portobello mushroom or beef pot roast – art of being fabulous
248. The Idiot Box – stoneronearollercoaster
249. War of the Remote Control… – Mum’s the Word Blog
250. Love Controls Me – Reactionary Tales
251. Daily post: Control – Writing the wrongs
252. Culture, control and self-patrol – tarryn leigh travels
253. XDrive – Out of control!!
254. Mirrors – A Short Conversation
255. How to Control Mississippi Heat: An Adventure in Keeping Cool – Piper’s Adventures
256. my own little corner … by jenni – Oh the places you’ll go …
257. Are your emotions under control ? – mslazyboots
258. Control – Ripples N Reflections
259. Southern By Design – Roaming Free
260. Divorce Dojo – Self Worth vs. Net Worth
261. Tuesday Photo Challenge: Healthy – whippetwisdom.com
262. Hot White Snow – The Illusion of Control
263. Zombie Flamingos – A Monday lunch
264. the15thday – oh my days, do it the correct way: mine!
265. Mind Control – damswriter
266. Control – A Sawyer’s Daughter
267. Time – Reactionary Tales
268. Control – Bits of Poems
269. Under Construction, Always – Free The Truth
270. MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO – The Day She Gives Up
271. Tragedy and Hope – Free The Truth
272. in 25 words more or less – #tuesday use it in a sentence: having a blast
273. Do Not Annoy The Writer – Stumbling Across A Blog
274. Error is in control – The Burning Archive
275. Devil Doll Musings – Control (Haiku)
276. mylocalweb – O dear money!
277. Are You in Control? – aroused
278. The Wandering Poet – Control myself? Nah!
279. I wrote a book. Now what? – Something stinks!
280. the person in the back controls the speed – Scattered Showers in a Clear Sky
281. My Sweet Sister-in-law part 4 – Redux Of Rex
282. Control #TheDailyPost #MaiFeierTag – Of Glass & Paper
283. The girl who has to be in control – SweetHandlettering!
284. Hot Dogs and Marmalade – The Cookie Rule
285. A Vibrant Palette – A man thing, or may be not
286. Muse of the Day – Everyday Strange
287. You Can’t Capture It – Unlearning
288. Designer Sophisticate – Me? Control freak? Nooooooo…..
289. Frank Prem – exercises in control
290. Lantern Words – Control
291. Lost Property Repository – Desert Rescue: We’ve Got Ourselves A Convoy