Hey there everyone, how quickly time flies, the weekend starts here again 🙂
To fire us up and get us gently but firmly into the best couple of days of the week, I am very happy to introduce to you all author Reily Garrett, as she talks to us about her intriguing books and writing inspirations.
Enjoy the show and have a relaxing time too, thanks for reading friends.
Hi there Reily, thank you for being here with us today to talk about your Romance and Suspense thriller extravaganzas.
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I’m honored to be here.
Let’s start with your novel series dubbed “The Carnal Series”. Please tell us more about the themes that link all these particular books together, along with each of their plots/story arcs and what challenges the lead characters face across the course of their adventures.
The Carnal Series began in response to an editor telling me to get over my squeamishness with writing romantic scenes. I decided to write a scorcher. Then it snowballed. Lol.
Each story revolves around one of the Crofton brothers, ex-military and working together in their private investigative firm. Together, they own and run Ambrosia, a BDSM club.
Carnal Beginnings revolves around Julien, a private investigator and youngest of four brothers, and Adara, a young woman orphaned as a teenager and adopted by her twisted uncle and cousin.
Working as Julien’s assistant, Adara learns everything she can about hiding, for when she reaches her 21st birthday, she intends to disappear. Julien’s observation of her signs of abuse compels him to take the beautiful if skittish filly under his wing, protecting her from the sadistic bastards intent on stealing her inheritance. While evading Adara’s brutal family and an unknown psychopathic stalker, passion ignites. In progressive increments, Julien fans her spark of infatuation into a raging inferno.
This book was a TOP Pick from The Romance Reviews.
In Carnal Innocence, I took a surreptitious route into the supernatural.
Callie, an extraordinary genius raised in a Think Tank superstructure, has unique talents sought by scientists and terrorists alike. A botched rescue attempt to free her from her guardians hurls Callie into a world of spies and terrorists while leaving her to adapt to a sexual mutilation.
Nate, an ex-Special Forces, private investigator, is unprepared for cyclone Callie sideswiping his life during a meet and greet at his BDSM club. After an old teammate is assassinated, he must ferret out a traitor while keeping Callie from the radicals’ clutches.
From their first meeting, Callie embodies an otherworldly aura, with mysteries neither his heart nor mind can refuse, as he helps them navigate a world of sensual exploration and betrayal.
In Carnal Whispers: Mind Stalker, I continued with a subtle paranormal aspect, blended with suspense and a BDSM aspect. Like Carnal Innocence and Carnal Beginnings, it is a dark thriller.
Daniele is a mysterious, gentle, and loyal young woman harboring knowledge capable of destroying millions. Thumbing her nose at fate, she hides in plain sight while concealing her extraordinary talent, enduring isolation despite her fantasies of a normal life.
Marc, owner of the BDSM club, Ambrosia, is determined to protect the elusive beauty stalked by a psychopathic killer. Hidden underneath her vulnerability, he senses a courage and determination forged from horrific circumstances. While adapting unique scenes to free her from fear and low self-esteem, he strives to stay one step ahead of a branch of the government answering to no one.
Each must rely on the other to survive a world where betrayal and deception, desire and trust, weave a fabric that threatens their sanity.
In Carnal Obsession: His Heart’s Prisoner, Conner wraps up the series.
After becoming orphans, Conner and his brothers were adopted by his best friend’s parents. Through thick and thin, they stood together, developing a bond stronger than blood. Later, during a covert, overseas mission, Billy is killed in action.
Three years ago, her brother’s death marked the beginning of Kendra’s new life, an existence with no home, no family, and no friends. Time in the underground byways toughened her emotional shell with the loose association of like-minded street rats where survival meant compromise and constant vigilance.
Before he died, Billy had sent her a package in care of his teammate, Conner. For Kendra, re-entrance into polite society comes with a deadly price, as betrayal comes from both sides of the grave.
After failing to protect his teammate during their last covert mission, Conner’s penance takes form as a promise to safeguard Billy’s little sister, a girl he’d unknowingly remanded to a world of darkness and uncertainty, deception and psychopathic stalkers.
The past will always haunt us. Each must earn forgiveness and trust as passion, guilt, deception, and betrayal, interweave a destiny formed long ago. A romantic suspense with a twist.
You also have another couple of series that I would like to focus on with your books “Unholy Alliance (Immortal Lovers Book 1)” & “Tiago (A Kurupira Romance Book 1)”. How do both of these books differ from the ones in your “Carnal Series”, what is the main premise behind the “Unholy Alliance” itself and who is the mysterious Tiago that is the catalyst for that series in your tale of action, adventure and Kurupira romance?
Unholy Alliance combines different paranormal aspects, vampires, ghosts, demons, and angels set deep in the mountains of Europe. Here, I took a step back from BDSM and the lifestyle in favor of a sizzling yet lighter read.
Lukas, a centuries-old vampire is tasked with finding a relic destined to destroy humanity, After he’s bitten by a unique breed of demon and before succumbing to his fate, a stranger offers her own blood, allowing him time to complete his mission.
Sariel has spent most of her life killing demons and vampires alike. With a witch as mentor and a ghost for companionship, she’s always had everything she’s needed, or so she thought until three demons cross her path, noting her angelic origins and changing her entire worldview.
As the prophecy unfolds, the vampire, angel, and witch must join forces to face demonic powers never experienced while navigating the murky waters of desire and betrayal, paranormal talents and malevolent cunning.
Tiago is set in the Amazon Rainforest and is loosely based on the Kurupira mythical creatures. I had an incredible time doing the research behind the different aspects of this setting. It is a lighthearted romance that delves into the local culture, environment, and challenges faced in all the rainforests.
Brielle is a young woman whose mother had just been murdered. Her struggle to stay ahead of the stalker seeking her DNA and birthright necessitates she flee her glass and concrete jungle.
Tiago, an immortal challenged with protecting all within his domain, faces a genius adversary who has created a genetically specific bacteria and needs only the crystal worn by a foreigner to wreak havoc on the world.
Two strangers must learn to trust and work together to save the ones they love.
An exciting blend of action, adventure, and romance between a man not looking for love and a woman trying to survive.
Journey to Dawn: Step One, breathe – This is a short story written from the heart that I also wanted to mention too. In my years of experience spanning different careers, I’ve seen much suffering. I wrote this, an altered collage of several occurrences, detailing the recovery of an assault victim in respect to her two lovers. I think it hit some nerves despite the fact I included a content warning. It was intended to give a sense of hope.
For those who have teetered on the brink of oblivion…
One out of six, Abrielle never thought herself a statistic until her idyllic life shattered one night in a dark and frozen alley. Assaulted and discarded to the street’s detritus, she fled the city in an attempt to outrun the horror and pain of humiliation. Her new existence consisted of fear, anger, and shame.
Through endless nightmares and cringing from every shadow, life continued to deliver difficult and exhausting lessons. The recovery process is not a linear transition, but fraught with triggers and mental minefields she must navigate to restore a semblance of normal life.
After two years of painstaking progress, Abrielle returns with her therapy dog to face the two men who’d loved her, praying they can all find closure and move forward with their lives.
This story revolves around one woman’s ascent from the hellish nightmare of sexual assault.
Finally, you are currently submitting another series “Digital Velocity (The McAllister Justice Series)” to the Kindle Scout Program, which will be published soon (either via the Program or independently by you). Can you give us more information on this exciting new series and the core premise behind this story? Feel free to also include background information on your prelude/prequel primer book “Tender Echoes” too, which is a great lead-in to the overall premise for this specific series.
Frankly, I’m still reeling from the wonderful review received from RT Book Reviews on Digital Velocity.
Digital Velocity revolves around Lexi, a keyboard prodigy, who has risen from teenage orphan of the streets to complete independence with little help along the way. When a friend is threatened, Lexi’s anonymous message sends police into a firefight, leading to a wounded cop.
Detective Ethan McAllister’s well-ordered life turned upside down the day an obscure text message led to a sexual predator’s identity. Since then, Callouston PD’s finest have been unable to trace the elusive hacker. The latest tip leads him to a brutal mutilation and a riddle indicating the identity of the next murder victim.
The dark net houses a playground for the morally depleted and criminally insane. When Lexi discovers the killer’s digital betting arena, she finds herself centered in a cyber stalker’s crosshairs bearing equal talent.
Street life strengthened Lexi while toughening her protective shell, but nothing could shield her from the shrewd detective forging a path to her heart.
Tender Echoes is the prequel to Digital Velocity. This is where Lexi has pulled herself up by the bootstraps, forges a new life, then comes to the aid of those who’d helped her in the past. It is a fast-paced short story filled with plenty of action and suspense.
If any of your novels were to be made into movies (or even a TV series), who would you cast in the lead roles?
Wow…What a thought! I guess every writer dreams of that at some point. I wish I could give you a good answer, but I really don’t watch much TV, except for shows like NTGEO, DISC and a few others. My time is divided between writing, reading, training my furbabies, and gardening. Sorry to disappoint, but if it ever happens, I’ll let you know.
What do you find the most difficult thing about writing? And what do you find the easiest?
The hardest thing would be asking folks to review my work. Even though Digital Velocity just received a fantastic review from RT Book Reviews, I still don’t have a lot of confidence in my work. Don’t get me wrong, I love what I do, all of it. I’ve met some incredible folks through this endeavor and welcome the opportunities that come my way.
The easiest thing would be the writing itself. I set aside time each day to write. This is when I can immerse myself into the story and let it unfold. I’m part pantzer and part plotter, so it’s always an evolving process, but a wonderful one.
Who are some of the authors and historical figures that inspire you?
Dean Koontz. First and foremost, reading his books, well, I just can’t say enough. There’s always something about his novels that take me by surprise. He’s the best wordsmith I’ve read, and I’ve never become bored while reading his work. Years ago, I became fascinated with the paranormal aspects of books by Brian Lumley and Jim Butcher.
I didn’t start reading romance until I started writing it. I think Laura Griffin has an incredible talent for plot and dialogue. Jeaniene Frost is a favorite that will never go out of style. Sylvia Day, The Renegade Angels Series is wonderful. Suzanne Brockmann, The Troubleshooters Series is another favorite set.
Nowadays, I read anything and everything that strikes my interest. Magazines on science and technology, photography, etc. Inspiration comes from the strangest sources.
What sort of research do you do to write your books?
I try to research every aspect of my books. With my own and my family’s background in law and law enforcement, I try to get as much information from those in the field. Live sources are best.
Something as simple as the way a fire spreads requires background information. Tiago was a book I wrote because I wanted to learn more about the Rainforest, an incredible experience. Since I didn’t have a living resource, that research was done on the internet, but it was fascinating to learn.
Why do you write? What inspired you to become a writer?
Initially, my writing was motivated by a mixture of curiosity and impulse. Could I do it? I enjoyed creative writing in college but had never thought of it as a career.
Once I got halfway through my first novel, I loved it. I did have doubts, though. (Still do). I almost quit when an editor told me I’d never make it. So if there’s anything that anyone takes away from this, listen up. If you’re motivated to learn, to work, to have fun with it— Go for it. Don’t ever let anyone tell you it’s not possible.
What keeps you motivated during creative slumps? How do you deal with Writers Block?
I honestly haven’t dealt with either yet, probably because I’m still new at this and have so very much to learn. I think that taking frequent breaks and either working with my dogs, gardening, or chatting with friends, keeps my mind productive.
You have access to a time machine. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Thank you so much for asking this question. I would tell my younger self to not listen to those that, for whatever reason, don’t share your enthusiasm. When someone tells you, “You can’t do that,” tell them to stuff it. Then do your damn best to prove them wrong. Those that are closest to you yet patronize your efforts, just smile, and then work like hell.
There are incredible folks out there, some who will offer advice and help in any way they can. Cultivate those friendships, not for the writing aspect but merely to enrich your life.
How do you spend your free time when you are not writing?
I have three, long coat, white German shepherds. Agility training, gardening, and regular exercise round out my life. Though I used to have over a hundred rose bushes (less now due to lack of time), I love gardening. It’s kind of funny, but some of my biggest plot points work out at the weirdest moments while I’m outside. Hence I carry an iPod to record notes.
Tell us more about your upcoming projects. Are you working on anything specific or have plans in the pipeline?
Currently, I’m working on the sequel to Digital Velocity. I became fascinated with Portland, Oregon, and its underground tunnels. The history there is incredible. Hence, a story was born…lol.
Finally, are there any nuggets of wisdom that you can impart to other aspiring writers?
Absolutely. Don’t get discouraged. Write every day that you can. Read all genres, not just the one in which you write. Don’t take shortcuts. There are so many folks out there, get to know some of them and have fun.
And that’s a wrap! Thank you for spending some quality time with us Reily, we can’t wait to check out all of your books, have a fantastic weekend yourself 🙂
Reily is a West Coast girl transplanted to the opposite shore. When she’s not working with her dogs, you can find her curled up with a book or writing her next story. Past employment as an ICU nurse, private investigator, and work in the military police has given her countless experiences in a host of different environments to add a real world feel to her fiction.
Over time, and several careers, many incidents have flavored the plots of her stories. Man’s cruelty and ingenuity for torment and torture is boundless, not contained by an infinite imagination. Witnessing the after-effects of a teenager mugged at knifepoint for a pair of tennis shoes, or an elderly woman stabbed repeatedly with a screwdriver for no apparent reason, left an indelible impression that will forever haunt her subconscious. In counterpoint, she’s observed a woman stop her vehicle in severe, snowy weather to offer her own winter coat to a stranger, a teenager wearing a threadbare hoodie. Life’s diversities are endless.
Though her kids are her life, writing is Reily’s life after. The one enjoyed after the kids are in bed or after they’re in school and the house is quiet. This is the time she kicks back with laptop and lapdog to give her imagination free rein.
In reading, take pleasure in a mental pause as you root for your favorite hero/heroine and bask in their accomplishments, then share your opinions of them over a coffee with your best friend (even if he’s four-legged). Life is short. Cherish your time.
You can connect with Reily on the following Social Media channels:-
Blog:- Reily’s Point of View (Blog)
Facebook:- Reily Garrett – Author (FB)
Goodreads:- Reily Garrett (Goodreads Author)
Twitter:- @reily_garrett (Twitter)
Website:- The Website of Reily Garrett – Author of Blazing Romance and Erotic suspense
You can buy her books here:-
Buy Reily Garrett’s books in Canada
Buy Reily Garrett’s books in the UK/Europe
Buy Reily Garrett’s books in the US/Rest of the World
If you too would like to be interviewed on my blog at TooFullToWrite and you have a book or a series of books that you would like us to chat about then fill out the Contact Me form here with your details and we can arrange a future interview slot.
Still want more? Well Reily’s books are full of romance, suspense, adventure and desire. For more articles on the theme of ‘Desire’ then check out these links by my fellow bloggers below:-
1. the ones before I started – erintypes
2. Desire: One Chance – A Perfect World
3. Just a little update – fangirling and James Reid – the thoughts keeper
4. Daily prompt: Desire – Tamara Neuman
5. on disney’s first openly gay character. – tem blogs
6. Desire – law abiding brunette
7. It’s All in Finding the Right Words – Desire Is Not Enough!
8. A Desire to Escape – The Somewhere In Between
9. Year 37 – koolest1uknow
10. Sane Love is not Love. – The Tantrums of Silence
11. the scribbling writer – Tell Me-A poem
12. Shine – Yuhu
13. The mind is swarming… – Random Thoughts and Musings
14. Cimmerian Sentiment – #2 Delicious Desire
15. Ups, Downs & Deviations – Blackjack
16. Desire to be special – Debbie Gravett
17. Desire: Why Working in the Federal Government was Miserable–Day 12, Getting Dressed – Shelby’s Starlit Crossing
18. Desire #2 Senryu – Mick E Talbot Poems
19. Desire – Mick E Talbot Poems
20. tuckedintoacorner – desire + parlay
21. Adventures of Tim Can – Inside a Shell of Memories
22. Samantha Linda – Connection
23. Thinkinkadia – thinkinkadia
24. thestickynoteopinion – Desire
25. MISPLACED PEACES – Desire’s Parlay
26. Desire – Inner Whispers
27. There Are More Poets than Stars in the Firmament – It’s a gamble
28. Living In Crimson – Salvation
29. Buffets : my opinion – ExplorewithMafaza
30. the cradle – Love it Now
31. Mainline_Matter – Desire For Accuracy
32. F*#K You All – Girl Writing
33. desire – Love it Now
34. Desire by U2 – Run and Travel
35. Desire – Dance of the Soulful Words
36. GOD IS WITH US TILL THE END OF AGE – Red Duchess Blog
37. Hold You Close – The Icognito Writer
38. My Personal Blog – One Simple Desire
39. The Anonymous Life – The Desire for Impact
40. Hope In Parlay – Progressing into Solitude
41. GRACE, FAVOR & FAITH – Newton’s First Law of Motion in Pidgin
42. MISPLACED PEACES – Desire, Pleasant Pang
43. Breaking Boards – Patches of Light, Pieces of Grace
44. What the Heart Wants – The Chaos Within
45. Dream, Desire, Achieve – writealineblog
46. In the World of Thoughts – SIMPLY LIFE
47. Make a wish and throw your cares to the wind – Caving Writing
48. sonja benskin mesher – .. the gabion ..
49. witchlike – A Streetcar Named Desire
50. Le Drake Noir – Save the last dance
51. The Showers of Blessing – Human Desire
52. logicaldreams – The Right Price
53. 35 souls max – A mad Belgian
54. Seductive Desire – aroused
55. Daily Must Have – stitches and poems
56. Mermaids this way – citySonnet
57. Song of a Spring Noon (Prose Poem) – Thoughts of Words
58. Peculiarities – Snow Squalls – MINDING MY P’S WITH Q
59. Arabian Delicacies – stitches and poems
60. Wanderlust – A new chapter – My Desire and the Road Taken… however Against the Odds & it’s Shadow etc.
61. What’s up Maddy – Desire
62. The Desire – Come in, sit down
63. Return to Innocence – Jajabor, The Nomad
64. Be mine – Aweni
65. Intruder – Beacons of Life
66. Old Furniture – Leigha Robbins
67. Who is the Grownup You? – kindergartenknowledge.com
68. My True Desires – Karuchan
69. juantetcts – Desire
70. Chocoholic…🍫🍫 – Sanchali07wanderer
71. Be Careful Of What You Desire – Being Lydia
72. thoughts and entanglements – Wandering
73. Desire – wordsareallihavesite
74. on disney’s first openly gay character.
75. helen meikle’s scribblefest – Daily prompt: With deep gratitude to the shallow and meaningless
76. A Minus B Plus – lovesick
77. March 3 – My 365 Life
78. February Beauty Favorites + A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – A Day with Alex
79. My Sediments Exactly 2017 – Design Desires
80. Desire – DeepikasRamblings
81. juantetcts – Daily Post
82. A Caregiving Marriage – The Plan of Action
83. It’s The Little Things – Labor and Love at a “Dead End” Road
84. Desire (Daily Post) – Smell The Coffee
85. Desire – The Bag Lady
86. Silent Assumptions (Redux) – Pryvate Parts
87. What are Ents? – stbarbebaker
88. Invisible Illnesses – Desire – Daily Prompt
89. Tiny Peek At Love – [62/365] – Rambling Kori
90. The Ubiquitous Burrito – The Path of Desire Along the Pilgrim Way, or ‘Dreams of a Lifetime of Wandering’
91. Devil Doll Musings – Chocolate
92. Glorious Impact – Desire
93. Desire – The Shore of Consciousness
94. Desire – Colorful Clips of The Queen’s Assassin – The Nomadic Troglodyte
95. Covet – Desire – Lust Over – Delicious Dessert – Light in Colorado
96. To Tell it How it Really Is – 5 Books A Year By: This One’s For You!
97. Fluffy Pool – Heat
98. Free – thehouseofbailey
99. the15thday – an insomnia’s haiku
100. Epic – gogal
101. Desire – earthlings305
102. manvsloneliness – Day 238: The Man and the Signs of Bad Fortune?; ‘Desire’
103. “Desire.” – Nomadic Adventurer
104. The road to success is always under construction, says Lily Tomlin. AND THAT’S THE TRUTH. *mischievous raspberry sound* – Words We Women Write
105. Driving Desires – Synergism
106. Writing with Spirit – The Focus of Desire
107. Desire–Daily Prompt – Fearless
108. Monica Lee – The right title is the hardest part
109. 83 Unsung Heroes – Emotions, Desire And Fitting In
110. I Will Fight Site – In like a Lion … out like a Lamb
111. Cage Dunn: Writer and Author and Collaborator – And What Do You Do?
112. Betcha Didn’t Know! – Are you going to let negative energy and thoughts bully you?
113. Moment Of Truth – Word Adventures
114. Daily prompt: Desire – xversusz
115. My Superman – stitches and poems
116. Daily Musing: 4 – stitches and poems
117. Penelope – stitches and poems
118. Daily Musing 8 – stitches and poems
119. Discover Challenge: Retrospective (My First Blog Post) Published in Philippine Daily Inquirer – stitches and poems
120. Delightful, Wonder-filled, Accepting – stitches and poems
121. That Girl – stitches and poems
122. LOVELY BLOG AWARD NOMINEE – stitches and poems
123. My Stellar Iris – stitches and poems
124. Harcourt 51 – Desire
125. Should we invest in stocks or in mutual funds? – Settle in El Paso
126. White House desires to tailor the truth – Your Nibbled News – 2017 YNN
127. Faith Unlocked – This is my Desire
128. 10,000 – Full-Time
129. My World With Words – When the Bad Defines Us
130. HER PERFECT DESIR – Grief Poetry
131. Tales of Virginia – Tales of Virginia – The Sabbatical, Part I
132. nightedbones – Desire
133. Desire – AHAmoments
134. SoMuchToTellYou – The Before Trilogy – Before Sunrise (1995), Before Sunset (2004) & Before Midnight (2013)
135. Jai’nanigans – How to Heal
136. How To Quit Your Job And Become A Writer – Who I Was
137. thefracturedfriendship – Do I or don’t I
138. And then there was one – Longing for Peace
139. Desire of True Self – Ancient Beauty
140. Turn That Radio Up – Desire
141. Musings of a pseudo-writer
142. Desire – The Mind of Nox
143. WOTD desire – Kimo’s Den Of Iniquity
144. Fissures – artiche
145. Desire – themanbehindtheglass
146. Daily Post-Desire – All About Writing and more
147. Desires are launch pads for deeper work – fades in…
148. Open Letter to my fellow Americans. – Magpie in the City
149. allow me to reintroduce myself. – you are not a mistake.
150. Two (Tanka): Sky & Life – Thoughts of Words
151. The Cat Chronicles – Daily Feline Prompt: My Feline Desires
152. iamcar.me – Pagnanais
153. A Mixed Multitude – Desire
154. Moonlight Reflections – Desire
155. Timeandreflections – Darjeeling is all dazzling with Rhododendrons.
156. What I Desire Most – mycreatorscreation
157. Mr. Dump – The Eternity Acts
158. Just Brittany Moments – My Favorite, My Desire
159. Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss – I desire to write a blog about desire
160. If Trees Were Ents – stbarbebaker
161. 5k training – ALPHA BUTLER CHARLIE
162. Jane’s Journals – Desire !?!
163. The Flittering Soul – I desire, I hope, I dream.
164. 10 things you’ll regret at age 60 – II – LOVE WHAT YOU DO
165. My desire to live my life my way – Back On The Grid
166. Royal Decree – Brave and Reckless
167. Once In A Lifetime – erhynireh
168. Haiku// DESIRE – /Suzhalgal
169. Avatar Destroys Gender Norms – thepathtocreativity
170. Desire Met… – A Place to learn and grow together
171. Sagesse :|: Oblige – Duly Noted
172. Covert Novelist – Desire
173. Zachary W Gilbert, Author – Desire
174. Synchronicity – Reactionary Tales
175. Mama B Struggles Too – Blissfully Bianca
176. SERENDIPITY – THE FIRE OF YOUR DESIRE
177. There could never be a more beautiful you – Self Evolve
178. A Child’s desire – Inside Out
179. Wander Alot… – Nomadchasingwaterfalls
180. Deseo – apserranoblog
181. LifeBlog – DESIRE IS A STRONG MAGNET!
182. Desiring adventure? Check out Missy Sheldrake’s new book! – Mindflight
183. Write Ally! Write! – Desire (Shattered and lost)
184. This Is My Desire … – Success Strategies
185. Desire – Wings Of Poetry
186. Desire – Image & Word
187. The Mental Misfit – Desire
188. Is all love driven by desire? – escapingperfection
189. Relax – “..like an evening offering..”
190. Raja’s Short Stories – A desire so strong!
191. Exploring the World around us – Desire
192. andsoitisborn – Starbursts
193. In My Dreams, I can Fly – a poem – Sumyanna Writes
194. Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored – Exchange Student IV
195. The Romantic Quill – Such is Life
196. Desire – indisputably inconclusive
197. Sandra Pavloff Conner – Buttermilk
198. Michigan – a moment teller’s
199. mylocalweb – the unquenched desire
200. I’ll Tell You about Desire… – I’m a Writer, Yes, I Am!
201. desire – Writing the wrongs
202. Rain on the Hedgerows – Scattered Showers in a Clear Sky
203. lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown – Desire
204. Chocolate: The Sweetest Desire – Randomz
205. Christie & Adam: Adam’s Wager – Rexine Rawhead
206. Hot Dogs and Marmalade – Discomfort
207. Think About It – Potion
208. Still Cold – november child
209. Desires of my heart – Pauline Njah
210. Desire – The Girl with the Butterfly Tattoo
211. Scarlett Sauvage – 50-Word Story: The Freshest Meat
212. La Tour Abolie – Small Objects of Desire
213. What is so special about Madrid? – Journeys of Len
214. Childhood wishes… – Shattered in Him
215. 5 Desires Everyone Should Own – On a mission
216. The calling on our lives… – Shattered in Him
217. Southern By Design – A New Night
218. To Turn Things Around – Carleonni Life
219. Thanks, but I’m not hungry. – Why Weight?
220. Madeline Scribes – broken dolls
221. LadyLebz – RICHES TO RAGS: I HAD IT ALL, BUT LOST IT ALL
222. LadyLebz – THE FEMALE BODY: BEST PLACES TO BE KISSED
223. Addiction – Zeckrombryan
224. in 25 words more or less – #cyw/daily post, 01-03.03.17: stardust ball
225. Hope… – writealineblog
226. Desire – My Random Ramblings…
227. Elusive – Fiction & Psychological Exploration
228. THE ICONOPHILE – Crystal Reflections
229. Devil Doll Musings – Desire
230. Utt Not Really Interviewed By WordPress – wee ditty
231. Acceptance – Whole, Hearty, Happy
232. Climatic Craving – Emotional Spaces
233. Desire – And so it starts…
234. Frank Prem – be-bop night
235. Get Back … Get Back … Get Back to Where You Once Belonged !! – jansten56
236. Asia’s second highest bridge, perhaps – Don’t hold your breath
237. Love Under-the-Breath – Thoughts of Words
238. Frank Prem – amaze me
239. I got a powerful hankerin’… – As I was saying…
240. Zombie Flamingos – Non-avoidance Friday?
241. B_ live – Passion
242. THE WISHING LAMP – Rainbow
243. Think About It – Desire
244. I Write Stuff – FICTION: If you had one wish
245. Desire vs. Need – Up Before Dawn
246. THE DESIRE: DEDICATED TO MY MAN ❤
247. of metals, wires, and dirt – Tiny Fawns Writings
248. MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO – Desire
249. Hot White Snow – French Memories
250. Desire? Flame Flickering? The Siren Speaks! – Chronicles of an Orange-Haired Woman!
251. It starts with me – It’s okay to desire
252. Then Came Twenty-Four – Pete Gardner Psalms
253. Tiny Tales of Desire – wordsonwings
254. Desire – All About Writing and more
255. Desire… – Emotions That Matter.
256. My Daily Deals – Desire
257. I wrote a book. Now what? – Exorcising Exposition
258. Lantern Words – My Great Desire
259. Lost Property Repository – The Pirate Captain: Return Over The Seas.
One thought on “Author Interview – Reily Garrett – The Carnal Series, Unholy Alliance, Tiago, Tender Echoes, Journey to Dawn: Step One, Breathe & Digital Velocity”
I’ve nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award: https://kristinasteiner.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/blogger-recognition-award/.