Hello there collaboration fans – let’s make some noise!
I recently got in touch again with the very sweet JaneyBGood to finish off a collab we were working on.
This one is quite short but still beautifully formed and I am happy to share it with you all.
Check out Janey’s blog when you have time, she does write some very entertaining articles in her inimitable Irish brogue – check out her blog here:-
And now without further ado, let me present the fruits of this dynamic duo – you’re welcome!
“Alluring Attire” by TooFullToWrite & JaneyBGood
Dressing to impress
Whether it’s a first date or the boss
Accessories are the key
To ensure things run smoothly
I drape a suit over me like Don
My self esteem issues are still not gone
I choose my shoes with precision
Which tie to wear? It’s a big decision
The cut of your jib defines class
Clothes turning heads, subtle combinations
Perhaps a hat, bracelet or killer cufflinks
Stand out from the crowd, proud of your looks
A dress which shimmers and catches the light
The thigh high slit evokes delight
Ruby red lips and a killer stare
Eyes follow me from everywhere
Stylish outfits help to accentuate the goods
They essentially remain sensual, full of allure
If every man and woman have one thing they share
It’s the desire that’s inspired by the garments they wear
Want to read more blog posts about how style and appearance affects how you feel about yourself? If so then check out the entries below:-
1. Awl and Scribe The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
2. RPMAS Man maketh the clothes.
3. Under the Monkey Tree It’s About Clothes and Not About Russia
4. Never Stationary
5. unknowinglee Too Sexy For My Clothes [The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man]
6. Kim, Who Lives at Home Clothes: I Blame Stacy & Clinton
7. Kate Murray The Clothes (May) make the Woman (Writer)
8. The verbal hedge Way down inside
9. Mama Bear Musings The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
10. The Mercenary Researcher I Feel For My Mother – Daily Prompt Repost
11. wannabepoet they’re just clothes
12. The Jittery Goat My Old Green Sweater
13. Tony’s Texts Polo Shirt And Chinos
14. littlegirlstory The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
15. Vagabond The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
16. Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More Dress for Success
17. An Upturned Soul Second Class Style
18. Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
19. crookedeyebrows Naked People don’t influence society
20. The life of T Shift in styles
21. Broken Light: A Photography Collective Calmness
22. Girlie Groove What the hell is she wearing?
23. The River Mom The Clothes that Make the Woman
24. wordsandotherthings House of Revolving Style
25. the wannabe artist On Clothes and Androgyny
26. ~xoxo, msL Silver, With A Golden Heart
27. A Sign Of Life Clothing and Confidence
28. My Atheist Blog The Clothes Make the Man
29. Rob’s Surf Report Why do I look so good?
30. Haiku By Ku Fur Coat…
31. walkin’ on sunshine Why do I love black? Let me count the ways.
32. Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
33. Day of the Week Fat Pants Well I’m not naked…
34. Take your Chances; Make it Happen I’d Rather Be Naked…
35. alienorajt Unclothed
36. East Meets Breast Jeans
37. Hope* the happy hugger It tickles my senses
38. Daily Observations Hats n’ Scarves…(wp daily prompt)
39. cagedbutterfly1 The Clothes That Make
40. Vampire Maman Bring on the Karken…but do it with style.
41. vicbriggs’s Blog Unclothed
42. To Write With a Broken Pencil is Pointless The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
43. lifebeinggirly The Clothes (May) Make Make the (Wo)man
44. Understated Classics The Clothes (may) Make the (Wo)Man
45. Steve Says…. The Clothes Make The Man
46. Not a Punk Rocker Jeans +Shirt +Sneakers=Done!
47. Just Visiting This Planet Car Wars:This Is How I Roll
48. djgarcia94 I don’t always make bold fashion statements……
49. A mom’s blog Chameleon
50. Flowers and Breezes Do I Love Clothes?
51. Real Life Co. The Man Makes the Man
52. Musings of a Random Mind shopping for a man
53. Emotional Fitness COVERING UP
54. The Nameless One The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
55. I’m just Super Saiyan Paying it forward
56. The Blogging Path The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
57. Fingerprints on the Fridge My sweater is more than just my style
58. thecatsdaydream “Our Minds Want Clothes As Much As Our Bodies” – Samuel Butler – Daily Prompt
59. SueAnn Porter Dressing Like a Canadian
60. The Otter in my Jotter The Clothes Make the Man..err.. Woman
61. CurTales Lady Godiva
62. Far from Done Style
63. Indexyourlife Venus of the rags – a daily prompt on clothing
64. The Seminary of Praying Mantis Woven
65. Sunglasses Always Fit The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
66. One Starving Activist
67. The corner of my imagination The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
68. You Know My Answer To That The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
69. To Breathe is to Write The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
70. sewcoordinated Style For the Daily Prompt!
71. JC Bride ~ That Yellow Sundress
72. jane sleeps here The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
73. The Silver Leaf Journal The Power of Hair
74. The Drugstore Notebook The Clothesmaker
75. lemon lime follies She who runs …
76. Wiley’s Wisdom Brighter Than Sunshine
77. Kate’s Bookshelf The Styles We Are And Our Characters Are
78. Processing the life How important are clothes to you?
79. Anchors Aweigh Overdress Or Underdress
80. Daily Prompt: The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man Emphasis on the Boy
81. ♡ sarah ♡ You wear what you are?
82. Inks and Scribbles The Length of a Skirt
83. mutatiomagistra Professional Dress
84. Silver Wonderland I Wear Me!
85. yi-ching lin photography understate
86. y from a new box of
87. Hey, Miss Adventures! The Big Clothing and Physical Appearance Issue
88. Empressnasigoreng’s Blog Daily prompt: the battle to stay funky
89. Your Daily Dose The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
90. S.G.P.T. Fresh meets Refined
91. tjbarkerseattle Status Report
92. Dear Yolandi The Diva in Me.
93. Icesabel The Clothes (May) Make the (Wo)man
95. Honesty kills. Into my closet!
96. hannalie taute fancy fool